Screw movies! Get the new OpenSnes9xGP 0.2!

Yes there are many more options for speed. 133 140 150 156 160 166... Also it's optimized for speed, so it's faster. Let's just say there's enough in the new release to suffice for the next few years. Thanks YoYo.

Should GP32x start it's own compatibility list for the emu? I don't really like the one on GP32Spain because, first of all, it only has the clock settings from the version 0.1 of openSNES9x, and second, it only uses a number system, so we cannot add extra comments about specific graphical glitches (like transparency issues and how to solve them), exactly how fast it is in words instead of using a number, and other stuff. What do you guys think?

I play this sweet emu at 133mhz and no sound... and Fraeskip 1. Its AMAZING. I was wishing in the last version that you could save button configs.........AND ITS HERE!!!! THANK YOU GUYS!!

Azure, I can add OpenSnes9x to my compat database in a matter of seconds, but I wanted to check the GP32Spain one first. I can't seem to find it...

Thanks.

It's probably not busy because it requires registration. Mine doesn't, at the expense of me having to delete a couple of comments every so often. I've pretty much automated the process now.

To make this less embarassing for myself, please PM me if you would like OpenSnes9x added to the site.

I think I may have found some kind of bug...sometimes when exiting to the ROM browser from a game to select a new one, the new game runs ~20% slower than usual. It's happened in Kirby no Kira Kira Kids (65% speed @ FS2 instead of 85%)and Chrono Trigger (85% instead of 100% w/o sound) so far. I didn't notice this problem before beginning to use the SPC player...coincidence?

Anyway, a quick reboot resolves this, and the games run markedly faster again. After seeing this happen 3 or 4 times I'm pretty sure I'm not delusional.

Really.

Yeah! I noticed the same exact thing when I was playing Chrono Trigger, I was trying to get it running decent enough with sound, then it slows down tons even after I turn sound off. It's happened many times. But then again I never had any problems with any other games.

Very impressed, I love the new Oc setting as my Gp will actuall OC to 150 fine (but not 156).
Had my Gp since xmas & it just keeps getting better :D

Back