Opensnes9x

A

Aaaaaaaa

Hi Yoyo,
I want to start a website concerning controls for Opensnes9x.

For example, I find it easier to change the default controls for Super Mario World. So as I don't have to swap using the select button(I hope it isn't offensive to your programming!) .

What I want to do is make a website using Freewebs.com and write lists of controls for individual SNES games that are easier to use.

I am just asking for permission, and to ask if you would link there from your opensnes9x site?
Deleted User
()

This is the PM that I just sent Yoyo.

What do you all think. and will anybody give me a hand?

I need a title for the site.

Cheers

I like the idea.
I guess it would also be possible to make individual settings downloadable :)

any suggestions on the title?

Anyone gonna lend a a hand?

:blink:

HEELOOO?

there is an option called "input settings". Have a look there.
Errrmm... that's what we're talking about.
About creating lists for each individual game how it can properly be played, so you don't have to find the best settings out for yourself...

Last edited:
Would someone please suggest a title? :unsure:

Im doing it right at this moment

each person is going to have their certain button config. just because its the best to you doesn't mean its the best for me or for anybody else. Seems like a waste of time for me, but hey, after you get the site made, i'll put a link on my site to yours.

Im just making it with the automatic website making thing. Im not going to make a proper website for it!

How do I state all the copyright info?

e.g. all brandnames are trademark of ninendo

or something like that...

"All trademarks are copyright their respective owners"

Thats the usual way

It's a great idea. never checked, but can you use the shoulder buttons too?

Are you asking i one can configure the shoulder buttons?

Yes you can.

i dnt think so....

Ive started it. it has nothing there the site

Edit : Any comments/ sugetstions/ commands/ flame?

Why do you need permission from yoyo? The button configurations are your own suggestions.

I want to make sure that hedosent mind...
Why would he mind?
It's his system, is he some kind of ruthless scripting god that doesn't want anyone to help others out when he does so fast and graciously with his release of this emulator?

Deleted User's GP32-OpenSNES9x Realm - Helpful guides for OpenSNES 9x : Button setting advice : Reveiws : Release info

Last edited by a moderator:
if he minded he wouldn't have put an option in the emulator to change his default button configuration.

The idea is good!

It's an opensourced project, so everyone can help!

You can also put .cfg files to download too. people will have to rename it to match with the rom, but it's not a big task.

Super Mario World:
I like the settings *and i do not know wtf y is for*
A=A
B=B
Start=Start
L=Select
R=X

Holding R you can run, and B jumps strait, A does spinjump
*lol didn't know where else to put it :p*

Back