Opensnes9x

GPJosh

Addicted to Chrono Trigger
Website
Visit site
When I try to load Super Metroid and Super Mario Rpg in OpenSnes9x the game says to take out the multi tap to continue. Has anybody else had this problem? Is there a way to get past it?

i think it happens to everyone.. and i think we gotta wait for the next release. i remember hearing it was gunna be released a long time ago. no complaints though im sure its gunna be better than i expected :lol:

I can load the super metroid but its a waste, its too slow dont even tamper with it.

Btw: I hate pepsi and apple "computers".

I dont have much of a problem with Super Metroid but is's a game with a LOT of transparancy I wouldnt bother seriously playing it anyway untill the issue is fixed.

ive had no problems with super metroid, havent tried mario RPG yet, im gonna try out Earthbound, has anybody tried this game yet?

ooh and another game ive tried but its kinda too slow (maybe i dont have the settings right or something) is Uniracers if anybody can get it running good please let me know ur settings
thanks

Uniracers kicks ass~! B)

Have you got sound turned off? I remember hearing on one thread that Metroid'd load if sound was in "simulated" or on modes, so try that. Not sure about SMRPG; I'm pretty sure it doesn't run due to lack of superfx emu anyway - try the old Snes9xgp if you want to play it, perhaps...

I'll have to back you up on that one axeman :D

although for those wishing to play it why not try the nes version, dunno if its different mind.

Having looked through quite alot of nintendos games recently, virtually all of the snes ones are remakes of the orignal nes games with better graphics. and funnily enough alot of the gamecube games are remakes of the snes ones....hmm sense a pattern.

This isnt meant to be a bash at nintendo, just saying in a kind of roundabout way that if a snes version of a game wont play try and see if theres an earlier nes version :D

Back