Compatibility For Opensnes9x

xboxit

Just Photoshoppin, True, True.....
Website
Visit site
If you request for a snes rom to be tested i will test it for opensnes9x as I have every snes rom execpt Radical Dreamers. :D
Please check this site first.

And I suppose aou own all the games as original modules too, right? :p

And why don't you have Radical Dreamers if you have every other one? It's not as if the rom would be so hard to find...

i think its 2.5 gig my friend d/l it too >_< he teases me all the time :(
but he does send packs of roms on a regular basis

*curses 56k modem*

:lol: Don't know, had them for ages, got some on disk and all on my xbox ( hence the name Goldf...ah xboxit )

goodsnes 2.01 currently takes about 4gb of space when zipped, but when using goodmerge, i heard, it only needs about 500mb, dunno havent tried that l33t tool.

(if you didnt understand anything of this, dont bother)

Big deal I've had all for every system emulated on GP except for ST for yonks. A few dvds worth

Don't be too fast in testing for OpenSNES9x... a new version is coming out soon and the new version features the ASM core... so compatibility may be COMPLETELY different...

xboxit posted on May 24 2004 at 09:02 AM said:
Because I didn't want it, do you want me test anything.
:lol:

*imagines oboxit in front of his PC*
"I want that Rom... and that ROM. And I want that one and that one too. Haha, OK, I want EVERY single ROM or the SNES. WAIT! EXCFEPT FOR RADICAL DREAMERS!!! AAAAAAH! DELETE!!!!!111oneoneone"

Sorry, it just sounds so damn funny to me. There are some REALLY f*cked up Roms out there (I remember... some sex game.... about whipping gay people.... there are soem things I never wanted to see) and Radical Dreamers is not bad ;)

And no, I do not want you to test something for me, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
xboxit posted on May 24 2004 at 02:40 PM said:
Oh, <_< :huh: do you know when?
No, not yet.
May be a couple of days or even a couple of weeks.
But it isn't far away.
Be sure you'll be informed shortly before it'll be released to the public :)

Last edited:
Mosch posted on May 24 2004 at 01:50 PM said:
xboxit posted on May 24 2004 at 09:02 AM said:
Because I didn't want it, do you want me test anything.
:lol:

*imagines oboxit in front of his PC*
"I want that Rom... and that ROM. And I want that one and that one too. Haha, OK, I want EVERY single ROM or the SNES. WAIT! EXCFEPT FOR RADICAL DREAMERS!!! AAAAAAH! DELETE!!!!!111oneoneone"

Sorry, it just sounds so damn funny to me. There are some REALLY f*cked up Roms out there (I remember... some sex game.... about whipping gay people.... there are soem things I never wanted to see) and Radical Dreamers is not bad ;)

And no, I do not want you to test something for me, thanks.
Yeah i saw that game, it made me cringe for weeks :blink: :wacko: , I downloaded a complete set and I have got radical dreamers just don't want it and it on my xbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back