OpenPandora.org - 5th Year Anniversary

Like I said, I think it is a great name, so it would be great for the domain.  I wonder why it wasn't used.
Don't know.

I think I might pay for it now and then in the future (near future?) sell it to ED for aud $1,000,000.
FTFY.

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Why not check if the domain is available. I'll bet ed has another domain name secured, something like dragonboxpyra.org.

It's inevitable that this sites name will change and I'm happy about that. 

These boards will light up with activity when the Pyra is released.

Threads like those make me feel old. :/

Goodbye, mid-twenties ... hello thirties...

Last edited by a moderator:
5 Yeahrs isnt that long, i remember when it begun for me whit this projekt; during my long oddsyse to get employed i also had i 400€ Job as Courirdriver for the german post, and this wasnt that succes, so i got frustet and cancelt this job..

And to forgive this shitty job, i put the Money in the Preeorder of the Pandora, and got me an Acount in the German Board and later in gp32.com where is this board the successor..

I had thime at this part of my live, the 2 Yeahrs of Pandora Development were fast going away, and now whe are just 4 Months awai from pyra..

It was an interesting time, and just for this, i think the waiting time was worth it..

I mean, you not only buy a Pyra, you buy also the experience which is "einzigartig" in the world..

I can already see some midlife crisis coming around here. ;P

Way ahead of ya - 43 and counting. Now also without hair. But with a pandora or two, which is what counts :D

Reactions: rSl
Why does 40 matter?  Just try to do what you enjoy.  

Hopefully if we are about to die before we are done having fun, things will have progressed far enough that we can extend our lives a bit.  Hurry up technology and medicine.

Almost 60 here.. not to worry young ones (relatively speaking of course) - you got plenty of time where you'll be functional and even marketable.   I'm also hoping for some medicine and technology to stay around longer than historically possible.

Twiitcher

There is no medicine for that. The secret to stay young is hanging around with young people. :)

There is no medicine for that. The secret to stay young is hanging around with young people. :)
Actually, the secret to stay young is:

Eat healthy, sleep long, keep your stress level as low as possible, exercise your body a bit (not too much) on a regular basis and get a job that you actually like.

I know people from 45-55 that look like 25-30 and they have all been doing this.

The secret to stay young is hanging around with young people. :)
I doubt my sanity could tolerate that.  I couldn't stand most young people when I was one.

Actually, the secret to stay young is:

Eat healthy, sleep long, keep your stress level as low as possible, exercise your body a bit (not too much) on a regular basis and get a job that you actually like.

I know people from 45-55 that look like 25-30 and they have all been doing this.
I should be dying any second now.  I have done the opposite of almost everything on your list.  Appearance of age is irrelevant to me.  What I would look forward to is being able to still do everything I want to with no issues when I am 80+.  That is impossible for me even now due to sensory issues (vision, hearing) and injuries.  

The injuries were from exercising too much for a few years, and not getting proper medical treatment, or allowing injuries to heal fully, afterwards.  My exercise now consists mostly of what is needed to get from one place to another, supplemented with walking around when I get bored or notice that I have been sitting for too long.  I don't run anymore, not that I ever really enjoyed it.  The few things related to running I did enjoy (hills, stairs, etc) just tear up the things that are already messed up.

Back