Openjazz

socket

Very Active Member
I dug out my Jazz Jackrabbit files. What specific folder should the data files go in? Documentation is way too vague. I placed them simply in the appdata/openjazz.pickle folder and it doesn't run. Should there be subfolders?

Full Documentation said:
Openjazz for pandora

Put all the data files in the appdata folder

Last edited by a moderator:
It should run if you put the data files in the openjazz.pickle folder, as far as I know - at least, it did for me (although I admit that prefer simply running it in DOSBox, myself, so I only tried OpenJazz briefly).

Did you copy the installed "jazz" folder to there, or just the files from it? It should be the latter.

I put them all in openjazz.pickle and they worked fine.

Hmm, weird, I copied it from my old CD-ROM. I just snagged the shareware and it works fine! Thanks. Anyway, there should be a game selection menu!

EDIT: Once I copied my CD files and the shareware files everything is working! Thanks!

socket said:
Hmm, weird, I copied it from my old CD-ROM. I just snagged the shareware and it works fine! Thanks. Anyway, there should be a game selection menu!

EDIT: Once I copied my CD files and the shareware files everything is working! Thanks!

Glad to hear its working, if I need to can add something to the readme

Last edited by a moderator:
Back