Open Pandora in France (Toulouse)

fantomid

Very Active Member
Well, I couldn't understand a lot of it :)

Been long time since my last French class... But I love that photo on the last page.

Oh so that's why you've been asking for the history of the Pandora :)

Good to see you and ptitSeb take the initiative :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you make the footer say "open pandora discours" or something, now it seems as if the dingoo is the openpandora.

Take craigx out of the team section, or a strikethrough. DaveC skeezix and notaz all have official pandora team accounts, which is a system that goes way back.

Pickle is also in http://pandorawiki.org/Team (anyone feel free to help out with the list btw) Think i got that from the listing on the old main OP site.

Take the icontrolpad out.

I think maybe if you talked about porting slackware over and your experiences with that its very interesting. Specs can get a bit tedious and wall of text, suffice to say the models and a little bit about how it has evolved. Then key points about things that are different/important, like battery life, audio, keyboard, gaming controls.

Would be interesting to see how many trade shows and presentations the pandora has been to, need to document that on the wiki.

Here's my conference's spreadsheet, please take a look and comment.

I'll publish the source afterwards, so anyone can use it.
very nice might use parts of it for translation practice for my students :)

also is davec not missing from OP team credits for case and keymat design?

Oh so that's why you've been asking for the history of the Pandora :)

Good to see you and ptitSeb take the initiative :)
Actually, it's fantomid who contacted ED, who knew about my 2011 conference (also in Toulouse ^^), therefore redirected him to me.

If you make the footer say "open pandora discours" or something, now it seems as if the dingoo is the openpandora.

Take craigx out of the team section, or a strikethrough. DaveC skeezix and notaz all have official pandora team accounts, which is a system that goes way back.

Pickle is also in http://pandorawiki.org/Team (anyone feel free to help out with the list btw) Think i got that from the listing on the old main OP site.

Take the icontrolpad out.

I think maybe if you talked about porting slackware over and your experiences with that its very interesting. Specs can get a bit tedious and wall of text, suffice to say the models and a little bit about how it has evolved. Then key points about things that are different/important, like battery life, audio, keyboard, gaming controls.

Would be interesting to see how many trade shows and presentations the pandora has been to, need to document that on the wiki.
Modified doc.

Too long already for Slack. Not that i wouldn't have liked that.

very nice might use parts of it for translation practice for my students :)

also is davec not missing from OP team credits for case and keymat design?
Make them also translate Plan9 doc into french.

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/

Will correct.

FYI, the flyer in french

http://fantomid.free.fr/.docs/.openconsoles/flyer_openpandora.png

flyer_openpandora.png

flyer_openpandora.png

Yeah definitely :)

Guess next print run, if there is one, will include that. Would quite like to see the Japanese version of the flyer too, with some nice Japanese type and a little splash of Japanese style, character, colour :)

...Oh yeah, btw ekianjo I'm a bit jealous of the McDonalds Happy Meal toys currently on offer in Japan. Whilst we have Madagascar 3, you have Super Mario

Work on the ED flyer to create this one.

So, the Japan shop doesn't appear.

Maybe for OP2, it could be a good idea to work on common flyer.

I will probably put photos of goodies too when I got them.

Probability a french person buys from Link is zero too, yet he's on the card...
I wasnt arguing that it was fair that you're not on the card, I was just pointing out that you've probably not lost a sales because of that. I do see a point of having your website referenced here :)
At least people would have a reason to buy from me: they want the awesome & unique Japan artwork box :D
agreed, albeit, they have to know you're offering a different package to be interested in. if that info isnt on the card, then you still dont grab any sales ;)

Back