Ootake For The 2x

nixeon4x

Still Fresh
I'm glad that OoTake is being looked at right now, as mentioned earlier this emu has full Turbo, Supergrafx, and CD emulation. I hope the port comes out well considering the cpu speed needed for it. :)

nixeon4x said:
I'm glad that OoTake is being looked at right now, as mentioned earlier this emu has full Turbo, Supergrafx, and CD emulation. I hope the port comes out well considering the cpu speed needed for it. :)
Yeah but I'm still a little bit worried since it's sort of demanding on the PC. I'm also curious as to how the CD emulation will be? I think Squidge is just gonna try to see how HU card stuff is handled first before even bothering to mess with CDrom2 and Super CD Rom 2. I know HUE for psp did an OK job with ISO/MP3 and toc files, but there were major sync issues. I think it had to do with the mp3 decoder he was using. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Squidge can do. Lets just not pester him too much. Maybe we can all also donate. We don't want him to just run off. J/K, but I will give a nice donation anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey to be honest I'm happy with just turbografx at this point. Supercd I doubt will get done...before the craiginator hits the scene.

garzyboi said:
hey to be honest I'm happy with just turbografx at this point. Supercd I doubt will get done...before the craiginator hits the scene.
I hate to say this in a GP32/GP2X forum but do you have a PSP? I would try HUE or E?mulator by programmer E. It already has Supergrafx and Hu Card emulation pretty much perfect. SCD is another story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back