One Great Indiegame You Should Try

Awakening

Website
www.digitalawakening.se
Here's a video review

I got my laptop connected to my 32″ LCD TV, got 2 PS2 controllers connected to my laptop and a friend to share my couch with. We can easily play Pax Britannica 1-2 hours nonstop like this. Man is this game addictive. It’s so fast and fun so it’s like “I got to go, but just one more game…” and 5 min later it’s “aaaaargh this is the last one…” and so on and before you know it, half an hour have passed. You don’t realize is the first 10-20 games how incredible deep this game is, an it’s just ONE BUTTON! There’s so much timing involved and there are so many tactics, and how and when do you do your first move. Do you attack first or do you wait and react? Should you upgrade, when? Balance is important but in the end it usually comes down to frigate superiority, if you have 3 frigates more then your opponent it’s usually means the end. There’s only one thing this game is missing, a score counter so we can track how many more victories I have, and maybe a streak counter would be fun :) This is just a must play game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back