Gundam Wing - Endless Duel

Phil

FAPPO!
Website
Visit site
Gundam Wing - Endless Duel

Preface:
When you ask someone what is the best fighting game for the SNES 85% of people are gonna say Street Fighter and others would say killer instinct, and some other crap. And a few weeks ago I would of agreed with them, but not anymore. Now I know they are wrong, so very, very wrong.
One of the best fighting games for the SNES is Gundam Wing - Endless Duel and I’m going to tell you why.

Graphics:
Graphics are very good, clean, crisp, and beautiful. The sprites are well animated; the backgrounds are varied and interesting. It’s all very well done.

Sound:
The music is fantastic, its fast and rocking. Sound effects such as punches and weapons are nicely done,

Playability:
I got tired of Street fighter because I liked SNK fighters better, and don’t get me wrong they’re still my favorite but this game just adds some thing new and enriching.
There is no way this game isn’t fun, you’re fighting with giant robots with machine guns in their heads and chests!! GIANT ROBOTS!! It’s a great beat ‘em up.

General:
I defy you not to enjoy this game it’s fun fast and challenging.

Compatibility:
Perfect, and it doesn’t use the L and R buttons.
It is in Japanese but you can get an IPS patch here, it’s at he bottom of the page, and completely translates it into English.

I give it:
bf_new.gif
bf_new.gif
bf_new.gif
bf_new.gif
bf_new2.gif

4.5/5

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure the L and R buttons aren't used? I could have sworn (and probably been wrong lol) they were used for some of the special moves, or to change the direction you're facing or some such. But I haven't played it for aaaaages, so I'm probably wrong...

Phil posted on Jul 5 2004 at 05:20 PM said:
dwarrior posted on Jul 5 2004 at 12:32 PM said:
If you want more screens.

click
The info on that website is so wrong its funny.
I said nothing about the info, just look at the damn screens! :D

And the link to the roms site doesn't work, so no need for any of the mods to lose their temper.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi dwaRRior :-||

anyho: all I like about Endless Duel is that intro, that just rocks :)

Does it use L and R buttons? Well actually it does, but only to 'cheat' and play as Epyon, though this shouldn't be of concern, and I'm sure you can remap keys, get Epyon, then revert keymapping.

Oh ho ho ho!!

^_^

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=10456

Please join us.
I'm Kumari/Seta Sojiro.

We wake up early in the morning to play GWED with frosty cold fingers and freezing toes. Or we stay up late and talk about random things in our life.
I've been playing GWED for 6 years now, going on 7.

If you want a challenge in GWED, we at the gamefaqs board are always ready.

Back