Official Rules and Guidelines

Can the voucher be split if there are several contributors? E.g. I want to encourage people to design levels for Microbes by sharing part of the potential prize with them: e.g. suppose there are two people who contributed nice new levels, and the entry gets second place (150 EUR voucher), can I split that voucher so I get 90 EUR and each of the level designers gets 30 EUR? That would be cool. I want to share up to 50% of any prize Microbes would get (if it would get any prize at all that is, of course), so also non-coders can be a part of the compo and have a shot at winning a prize.

See also: http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/11182-dragonbox-compo-microbes/#entry208017

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 6 entries for now...

I'll ask my students. I can lend them a machine.

I wonder if i can also enter SL4P-14.0 to the contest. SOLEIL is SL4P-based, but adds a bunch of features, far beyond a "simple" Linux distro.

Is Raspberry Pi included? I'm sure that DragonBox will offer it soon...

Beside, most things should be easy portable / equal to Pandora.

SpecBAS came first to my mind. I think it is 100% compatible with Pandora version.

EDIT: I just found it, it is called PandaBAS here

I found this here by ED:

The system can be ANYTHING open...
so I guess answer is yes, thanks.

Everything I could think of doing failed pretty soon, and I just don't have the time to dig much deeper into things ... not sure if I would have entered those into the competition anyway (mainly because of that reason).

There is quite some active porting going on at the moment (almost everyday there's something new or updated on the repo). Maybe people consider these things too easy or too small to be worthy for the Competition? At least it's not like the scene is dead or anything like that.

Maybe more things are coming when people got it in better shape (in case it fails or doesn't get finished they might wait to post about it?)

Well I also wanted to create an entry for this compo; had planned to create a pandora native wrapper for unity android player (so that you dont need to launch android for playing unity games), but I just got a little time to continue hacking on paperwars ai and i can't manage to work on 2 projects atm (time, where's my time?! ;) )

Well, Christmas has kept me heavily busy as expected; and being ill certainly doesn't help

Still got a month and half... hopefully...

is it ok to make a game for android?

okay, someone please give me a good idea for what to do for this competition!  :)   Lazy brains today.

You should port a game. Because it's looks like no-one else is going to, so it'd be an instant win!

Back