Official Pandora Video Thread

Finally rendering the next video... buttersmooth C64-goodiness. Will be uploaded later tonight.

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be finishing the Amiga-Video and on Friday Android.

Finally rendering the next video... buttersmooth C64-goodiness. Will be uploaded later tonight.

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be finishing the Amiga-Video and on Friday Android.
The Android Video could be THE Pandora advertising to get more public and of course more orders. :)

The Android Video could be THE Pandora advertising to get more public and of course more orders. :)
Only if it's put in places where people will see it. It's got to be where they wouldn't specifically have to look for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if it's put in places where people will see it. It's got to be where they wouldn't specifically have to look for it.

Well, the videos right now are just sideproducts from recording footage for a main video which shows all aspects of the Pandora.

The final video will be promoted a lot.

I also plan on putting these videos on the main website for people who are interested in specific emulators or programs.

That video had more cuteness and christmas-spirit than a normal person can take! :blink: :wacko:

I just want to mention: Pandora official page now looks great in deed.

Personally, I found out that 2-3 things missing @ video

applications:

- some spreadsheet ("Excel") with some nice graph/pie (aka serious bussiness)

- video demonstration, maybe TV streaming (possible with TV dongle plugged)

- video connection/conferencing a la Skype / Google Hangout (you can get 1 direction video connection even if your web cam is not attached)

- painting / sketching / 3D modelling demonstration by using touch screen (if not Blender, even f*king Sudoku will be great)

...those things are, much or less, standards today.

More 3D graphics @ 8-bit emus demonstration:

- Elite. Elite runs on most of the emulators, start screen is great, and there is e.g. Amiga Elite+ (filled colors) and FE / FFE (DOS)...

(Soon we'll have Elite Dangerous, beside Oolite... so it is still actual, don't you think?)

- some comic character like B.C.(Quest For Tires: "Jump Sucker!")

for C4 some of those:

- Impossible Mission, C64 version: evil laugh, scream or "No no nooo"... with running agent & back-flip jump (salto mortale)

- some full color vector 3D game like Tau Ceti, First Encounter, some Lucasfilm  (Ballblazer or Coronis Rift) or some made with Freescape engine (e.g. Driller/Dark SIde, Total Eclipse, CastleMaster, 3D Construction Kit...)

EDIT: I just found this @ youtube: C64 Sprite/Tile Capabilities

And for ZX Spectrum some isometric game demo e.g. Head Over Heels, Batman...

Enough. Happy New Year!

In the C64 video, what are the names of the games?  They all have great music and look fun to play but I was just a baby in the 80s so I didn't have a Commodore64....I had an NES. 

In the C64 video, what are the names of the games?  They all have great music and look fun to play but I was just a baby in the 80s so I didn't have a Commodore64....I had an NES. 
Here is the list of the games I think that are being played. It's pretty scary after so many years I only had to look up one game as I wasn't sure about it's name. Brings back good memories those games!  :wub:

0:18 Bubble Bobble

0:37 Bruce Lee

0:59 Commando

1:22 Cybernoid

1:38 HERO

1:58 International Karate+ (IK+)

2:10 Mission Impossible

2:34 Jumpman

2:58 Krakout

3:37 Nebulus

4:09 Spindizzy

4:26 Super Zaxxon

4:46 Uridium

5:12 Wonderboy

5:33 Ghouls n' Ghosts

6:01 The Great Giana Sisters

6:19 The Last Ninja  :ph34r:

6:41 Turrican

7:00 Law of the West

As I mentioned, I am currently working on new videos, showing the different uses and things you can do with the Pandora more thoroughly.

I will also create one video summarizing what the Pandora can do soon, but for users more interested in one special area, these single videos might be interesting as well.

You can share them as much as you like and direct any interested users to this thread here.

I'll try to add more different videos as fast as possible.

Emulation on the Pandora:

Arcade Games (Final Burn Alpha):

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CqUBKbEmytE?feature=oembed
whatever you are doing is nice you must keep it up

Back