Not much text here. Just a video.

Nice, Amish earbuds!

Woo aside, that is quite a neat product. I wonder if it has a practical use? And how it sounds?
I had to sign up for this because I can't stand knowing facts and not being able to show them off. You are given headphones using the same principle to wear during an MRI scan so the technicians can tell you off for moving without the risk of having your ears ripped off by the magnetic forces between the scanner and the permenant magnets in ordinary headphones.

@Hcarbonis: Welcome to the boards. You'll love it here, even if it sometimes get heated :)

Hello! Apologies for chiming in on what I'm sure others have asked a few times on this massive chain, but has anyone caught wind of an update? I keep an eye on the "stalker" page, but it's not had anything fresh in terms of progress for twenty days (unless I'm being blind,ignorant,daft or a combination of the three).

Hello! Apologies for chiming in on what I'm sure others have asked a few times on this massive chain, but has anyone caught wind of an update? I keep an eye on the "stalker" page, but it's not had anything fresh in terms of progress for twenty days (unless I'm being blind,ignorant,daft or a combination of the three).

Recent updates regarding the plastics & shoulder buttons have come in from azouls - he works at the case manufacturer.
https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/th...rototypes-building.83584/page-23#post-1452733

We're all always hungry for news though.

Oh, but there will be, wait for this weekend.

The suspense is killing me

statwald1.jpg

I hope it will last!

xD

Apologies for the delay in responding to this. Thanks for the response, I now have another stone to turn whilst waiting for anything official, of which it also looks as though we received one on the same day as my query, too, so double bonus.

Thanks again for the response, much appreciated.
Recent updates regarding the plastics & shoulder buttons have come in from azouls - he works at the case manufacturer.

We're all always hungry for news though.

Back