Noiz2sa

Ringo posted on Sep 3 2004 at 03:24 PM said:
xboxit posted on Sep 3 2004 at 12:21 PM said:
EDIT: MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm. sweet game, thanx ringo for findin it. :lol:
Now back to game :ph34r:

eh... I didn't find anything. Just noticed the post on the frontpage, and was rather excited, since I was playing this game alot the other day on the PC :D
it wasn't on my front page :( :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark posted on Sep 3 2004 at 06:29 PM said:
What timing; after everyone reads the feature on 2D Bedroom coded shooters in Edge, this comes along:)

And yes, R Rootage rocks.
Have you played this on ur gp32_console yet:
If not, it rocks,
If so, what do you think.

Is there any source for this? I think the option to retry after a game over would be good, rather than loading the menu and then the level again.

Just downloaded and played it - awesome!

It's crying out to be overclocked though - after playing it on my mac at about 50fps, it does feel very choppy...

I really hope Chui ports some of the other, rRootage, tukimi fighters, parsec47, etc. Great retro style games...

Nice! Anyone know who's responsible for this port and if they have any plans to continue working on it? If the frame rate was higher this could well be one of the best homebrew/ports on the GP32 no question.

Howcome I can't get this to work? I put it on my card and when I load it the screen flashes goes black and then just resets. What gives? I am using a BLU is this not compatible?

Have you tried putting it onto your GP using GPDrive? Also be warned Noiz2sa takes a long time to load before you see anything on the screen.

With options for music on/off and clocking options this would be even better.

The music is amazingly clear as well, no cracks at all. Great stuff chui, thanks for the dc version as well if you read this!

Bingo Jesus posted on Sep 4 2004 at 09:17 AM said:
Have you tried putting it onto your GP using GPDrive? Also be warned Noiz2sa takes a long time to load before you see anything on the screen.

I don't use GPdrive or PC link or any of those. I never took the time to install all of those drivers etc.

It may take along time, but as I said it just resets the GP so It never gets that far.

Back