Kings Quest 5

Kandor

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I just recently stumbeld across a version of kings quest 5 for nes. I've been playing it using little john and it's pretty good despite the nes graphics.

I've always been a huge fan of old school adventure games and I was wondering if anyone knew of any other sierra type games that may have been released for nes or snes or whatever runs okay on the GP32.

I know a little about gpscumm and sarien emu already. Just looking for some aditional adventure games to play. And for anyone who likes kings quest 5, it's out there.

Rub im out. BAM (gets hit in the head with a blackjack). Struggle as he might, Graaham cannot escape his bonds.

I'm not the biggest fan of adventure games, but one of the best i've played on the NES is Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest, its adventure/rpg. The only kings quest game i've played is KQ 4 for the PC and its nothing like it, but its an adventure game non the less.

kings quest 7 and torrens passage are REALLY badass games. they are suuuper fun. i wish sierra would quit being assholes and make it open source already!!! :angry: not that i suppor warez, but i would like to see this for my self ;)

I found this sick game called nightshade for nes, check it out. There is also the broken sword series once GBA emulation is a little better.

Back