Nintendo Switch

You want!??

• Total voters

WORK BUY CONSUME DIE WORK BUY CONSUME DIE

3SwLd1p0.jpg

Back on topic... Apparently Nintendo registered subdomains for Diamond and Pearl, suggesting remakes may be on the way. Makes sense, since we got Gen 1 remakes on GBA, Gen 2 remakes on DS, and Gen 3 remakes on 3DS.

I always viewed Diamond and Pearl as kind of a low point for the series though, before Black and White revived it. I wonder what they'll be doing to improve the Diamond and Pearl experience.

So what's going on with the Switch ATM? Nobody* has any stock in the UK and they are offering pre-orders? It's not exactly a new console, or am I missing something

* Amazon sellers seems to have stock, but the fact nobody else has anything leaves me a little confused...

I don't really know. I think there's a bit of a push in TV advertising for the thing at present, and maybe it's all the people in lockdown looking for something to do that's pushed this now.

Seems odd to push something that doesn't seem to be available. Who knows. I'll keep my eye out, got a bit before my son's birthday

I played its predeccors (or how this is called) on DS and 3DS, but on Switch, i ditnt had the Time for such a Game, so i decide to not buy it..
I rather played the Shooters on Switch and the Ports of Famous Games like Skyrim, Borderlands, Bulletstorm (including the Duke Addon), the Bioshock Games etc..

Hopefully I'll be getting a Switch now in 2 weeks - preordered one that's clearly not from a scalper. I also just got Ring Fit Adventure... hopefully I can come out the other side of lockdown a little slimmer and more healthy than I did going in.

So, um, how 'bout that Project Triangle Strategy from the Octopath Traveler team?

Key choices you make will bolster one of three convictions—Utility, Morality, Liberty—which together make up Serenoa’s world view and influence how the story will unfold.

Ah yes, a game that lets me choose liberty at the expense of morality and utility. Where have you been all my life?

Back