Nintendo Switch

You want!??

• Total voters

Aw man, I myself must admit to having like ten free games by the publisher of Robonauts, whoever they are.

I don't think I have any of them downloaded right now though. There's just not enough storage on Switch to be acquiring shovelware, or even average games. It actually helps keep me from making impulse purchases, thinking how large the download will be.

I have a 128GB microSDXC card in my Switch. I realize they go up to 512GB now, but that costs $130 on Amazon. $130 for something I can literally crush between my fingers. More than a third of the price of the Switch itself.

I have one of the 2 400gb Cards in my Switch Lite i bought some Yeahr ago for about 70 € each on Amazon in preparation of the Pyra, and i have still a lot of space left..
I mean ok, i ditnt put every game i have on this card since i switched from the normal to the lite, but at least the bigger ones..

Im still wonder what happens to the Serious Sam Collection on the Switch that should be there since end of November..

There's a Nintendo Switch year in review page, but it's US and Canada only.

According to it, I played 130 hours this year, compared to 218 hours in 2019. Yeah, I may be the only person on Earth who had a drop in gaming during COVID-19. Also played 18 games this year, compared to 41 last year. My top games this year were Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Pokémon Sword, compared to Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age and Yu-Gi-Oh: Legacy of the Duelist last year.

According to them, my gamer type was Core Gamer. That has to be based on something other than Animal Crossing. Maybe it depends on the 18 games I played this year? I can't view them all though. Under recommendations, it says I should get Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

It occurred to me, I'm not really getting my money's worth out of the Switch. 20 minutes a day is abysmal. It would be acceptable if I were a worker or a parent, but I'm neither. Plus, the only other system in my apartment currently is a Gameboy Advance. This has been a problem for me since I was still on GameFAQs years ago though. They inquired about my low Steam hours, saying they would be racking up all the hours in my situation.

I guess I'm classified as disabled for a reason. I have the attention span of two gnats tied together. I get overstimulated by the simplest things, and then I have to lie in my bed for hours trying to block everything out.

The Serious Sam Collection is now available on Nintendo Switch: first encounter, second encounter and Serious Sam 3 + all DLCs,
I played a bit on the first game, and it seems like it runs quite fine, ..
I played a lot Skürüm this Yeahr on Switch, and some Simulator Games, but not that much as last yeahr..
But as the Tracking Side is not for Germany, i dont know how long, but i know there is somewhere a Option that shows this direktly on Switch..

I guess I'm classified as disabled for a reason. I have the attention span of two gnats tied together. I get overstimulated by the simplest things, and then I have to lie in my bed for hours trying to block everything out.

Eh I don't play many games and finish even fewer.

Nintendo also send me my aktivity log for this year:
I played 212 hours, my four most played games where
- Skürüm (ze ole roles 5)
- Truck and Logistik Simulator
- Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
- Saints Row IV

They recomend as next Games Animal Crossing, Assassins Creed Rebell collection and Metro, but i want to first play some of the other game:
I have still to play throug the whole Serious Sam Collection, Bioshock 1 - Invinite,
All 3 Borderlands Games on Switch, Truck Driver and some other Simulator Games..

I dont have time for Animal Crossing ^^

Bought Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for myself the other day. Yeah, I know Switch isn't the best option, but the only other option in my apartment is a laptop with no graphics card. Played for like one hour, not even enough to get out of the beginning area, and haven't touched it since. Something about this game is turning me off, but I'm not sure what. Maybe it's the fact that loot mostly consists of crafting ingredients, rather than actual stuff. Could also be the art style. The backgrounds look great, but the enemy models are barely recognizable.

Played Streets of Rage 4 yesterday after getting it for Christmas. Set difficulty to easy, made it all the way to the boss fight on level 12. I liked the music when playing it, but I don't actually remember any of it. Maybe it's because I've only played it once, or maybe my memory just isn't that good.

I kinda feel like buying something else for Switch before all the holiday deals disappear, but I don't know what. People say The Alliance Alive HD has poor gameplay design choices, but maybe I wouldn't mind so much, since they sound like the same poor gameplay design choices that are in all old school JRPGs.

According to GoNintendo, EDGE magazine gave Paper Mario: The Origami King an award for "Unlikeliest Tear Jerker".

My curiosity is piqued. I wonder if I should play it, or just google the reason why. I don't like the looks of that puzzle minigame battle system.

@Nintendo That's probably the play-only version they released recently, so people without the full version of Fuze could play stuff that people with Fuze made. You can still grab it if you want.

They said they tried to make it free, but Nintendo had some rule requiring free games to have in-app purchases. More info in the following link.

Nintendo of Europe is having a New Year's sale. I was hoping Nintendo of America would introduce a similar sale today when their Indie World sale ended, but no such luck.

I noticed Europe usually gets better Switch sales than America though. I think it's because Nintendo has lower market share there. This is a problem that runs all the way back to the '80s though, when the Sega Master System beat the NES there.

Picked up Alliance Alive HD for Switch today. Played for two hours. Am already on Chapter 4, so I assume this game must have like fifty chapters.

Leveling is pretty random. You have talent points you can spend on some proficiencies and passive abilities, but stat gains and moves are literally random drops from battles.

Back