Nintendo Switch

You want!??

• Total voters

I doubt that the Switch Lite got motion control ..
but maybe you could setup the normal Switch as your second device and use it in
TV Mode, if you have one ..

Since last week whe now have Truck Driver for the Switch, is not bad,
It’s more like the Euro Truck Simulator, but the Map is not that big,
Now whe have at least 3 good Truck Games on Switch

Send from something, i guess ^^

I have a Switch Lite with Splatoon 2, and the motion-control aiming works fine in that case. I don't know about Mario though.

Ok Switch Lite got Motion Control: played a bit Truck Driver today and turned the Switch a bit, and it’s moves my stearing wheel ..

Send from something, i guess ^^

I bought Super Mario Odyssey, but after playing it a little while, I found out something that makes me regret my purchase a bit.

Apparently, some of Mario's moves can only be done with motion controls. Websites say you can beat the game without them, but you can't 100% complete it unless you use them.

As an almost exclusive handheld mode player, this annoys me a bit. I especially wonder how Switch Lite players handle this.

That is one of those Nintendo bullshit "features".
"Ok, we have so much buttons and don't need all of them. Let's use motion control instead to show the Wii folks we still have it".

I think the motion-control aiming in Splatoon 2 is pretty good, and almost makes up for not having a mouse. Also you can turn it off and just aim with the stick if you like that sort of thing.

I would agree that it's not good to have actions that require shaking when there are plenty of buttons there.

What is it about the motion controls in Super Mario Odyssey that doesn't work in handheld mode? Do you need to move the two joycons independently?

It’s…okay to shake the Pro controller for certain moves, which is what I’ve been doing, but in handheld mode, shaking your entire Switch for some moves feels clunky and possibly dangerous, as you might shake it right out of your hand.
but also
The movement does not have to be dramatic or prolonged, just a quick jerk up or down or to the right or left. I’ve mostly been using the Pro controller and this has worked just fine, but even in handheld mode, you can move the whole contraption a lot less than you might initially think to get it to work.

That is one of those Nintendo bullshit "features".
"Ok, we have so much buttons and don't need all of them. Let's use motion control instead to show the Wii folks we still have it".

Lol yep.

I still have and play my Wii, but only games that support classic controller (also emulators). Never used the switch motion controls. I have and play the PS Vita much more but don't like it use the motion controls there either. The touch screen is ok, but rear touch is bleh.

You know, back in the day on my DS, I almost gave up on TWEWY, because the very first Noise fight I got into killed me. The freaking tutorial killed me. I kept at it though, and eventually made it really far into the game.

I think I was actually at the final boss, but that's where the puzzle game aspects finally defeated my enthusiasm. There are special things you have to do during that fight, and I never could figure out what they were. I'm not sure why I didn't look at a guide or something.

Sho Minamimoto was a really popular character back in the day, but I can't imagine he's aged all too well.
2008: "Oh cool! He's all into math and memes and shit!"
2020: "Oh gross! He's all into math and memes and shit."
He's basically the Palmer Luckey of the Squeenixverse.

A new story trailer for Disgaea 6 was released a few days ago. Based on the relative lack of footage though, I guess they're not very far into localization yet.

One guy on Crunchyroll complained about the MC being a tenor in falsetto with a California accent. I mean, he's supposed to be a punk though. Doesn't sound terrible to me, but maybe several hours of it will change my mind.

I'm torn on getting anything from Nintendo's Cyber Deals sale. It ends in under two hours. If I do get anything, I'll let you know.

It kinda bothers me that Super Mario Party is outselling Link's Awakening on the eShop during this sale. That's just the type of system Switch is though, casual and multiplayer. Mario Kart 8 is still technically the overall best selling game on the system, though Animal Crossing should eclipse it soon.

Animal Crossing down to number twelve on the eShop. Geez. Guess it finally ran out of steam.

I would attribute it to the Cyber Deals sale, but it doesn't explain why Mario Kart 8 is number one. Maybe those downloads that are bundled with the Switch count?

For levi, who can't see the embed: The creator of Yakuza says Switch is for kids.

I'm inclined to agree with him, but take it a step further. A couple of years ago, I saw an article about women who refuse to date men who play any video games, stuff like Yakuza included.

The guy who thinks you can play certain video games without being kiddy is kinda like the guy who thinks being a top isn't gay. Just accept who you are, Yakuza guy.

I can see normal embeds. It's only when the site does something special with youtube or reddit links that they show up only as a suspicious space for me. Plus, gonintendo is actually a reasonable site for me to visit; I don't need to turn anything off the read what they've written.

A lot of people are expecting Doomslayer to be the latest Smash Bro.

I have faith in Nintendo to disappoint everyone though. Plus, I'd hate to think of all the work Panic Button would have to put in to get Doomslayer to render properly in Smash. :p

A new Smash Bro will be at the Game Awards tonight.

It feels kinda weird for me to say this, but I feel like they've run out of good candidates for Bros. There's just not that many video game characters that are well-known to most people.
Roy and Marth were from a Fire Emblem game not even released outside of Japan when they released Fire Emblem Melee on Gamecube. The fact that characters aren't even known at all to the audience has never stopped them before.

And... it's Sephiroth.
I mean, if they wanted more Final Fantasy, maybe Lightning would've been the way to go? Not that Americans would care, but the Japanese would've gone nuts for that stuff.

This Charakter is cool, but i think he dosnt fit in the Smash Bros, i mean ok there is a FF7 Port on Switch, but he would fit more in a Sony Brawler because FF7 was the first FF on a Sony Console..

Im now fittet also my Switch Lite in my "Nintendo Handheld Game History Tubberware Like Box", i hope its dosnt dys because of the heat its generates in Standbye Mode..

They could have done better instead of bringing in that one.
There are many other games that would be nice to have in Smash instead of 2 of the same game.

Back