Nintendo 3DS

During the Easter break, 4 days of no work for me. So I stayed indoors and played PC/video games all day :(

IMG-20200413-205259.jpg

Atlus is going to be at the PC Gaming Show this weekend, and everyone is speculating about Persona on PC.

I can't be the only one who would rather have a future for the Etrian Odyssey series, right? I don't care if it's on PC or Switch, just give me something.

Meh, my guess is Etrian Odyssey will be on Switch, and it won't be announced until the New Game Plus Expo on the 23rd.

I'm probably reading way too much into this, but if you look at the list of games that are "Available Now" on Atlus' website, Etrian Odyssey Nexus is missing, despite older titles like Etrian Odyssey V being there. It's still on the site if you search for all games though. I'm thinking the only reason they would remove it from "Available Now" is to move it to "Upcoming Releases" later this week, if they announce a PC port. Could just be an error or oversight on someone's part though.

I'm probably reading way too much into this, but if you look at the list of games that are "Available Now" on Atlus' website, Etrian Odyssey Nexus is missing, despite older titles like Etrian Odyssey V being there. It's still on the site if you search for all games though. I'm thinking the only reason they would remove it from "Available Now" is to move it to "Upcoming Releases" later this week, if they announce a PC port. Could just be an error or oversight on someone's part though.
You never know.
But usually people who put stuff on a website aren't also the people who plan what's going to happen.
So while it's not good I wouldn't read to much into it as mistakes are easily made, but you can always see if there is a consistent pattern if you do want to confirm your thoughts.

I've noticed that Tomodachi Life is consistently a 3DS eShop bestseller these days. It was kinda sabotaged when it first came out due to the LGBT controversy, but people are warming up to it now.

Makes me hopeful for a Switch sequel. Especially since they promised to include LGBT relationships in any new Tomodachi game. There is one barrier to it though, the fact that they've scrapped Miis. I suppose that'll just give them a chance to implement a more robust character creator.

I mean, Tomodachi Life always struck me as a way more chill Sims, which is a good thing. Sims had missions to accomplish. In TL, all you have to do is give your Tomodachis stuff and watch their level go up.

I mean, comedy was a big part of Sims, but the gameplay tended to get in the way of it. TL doesn't really even have gameplay. Which is perfect for what it's going for.

Pretty impressive DS Collection, i should also post my Collection but this are only the DS DSLight, 3DS, 3DSXL New 3DSXL and New 2DS XL..
Not that impressive, but i think as far as i have my Pyra, i could post my whole Handheld Collection from Gameboy over the 2 Sonys until Pyra..

Back