Nintendo 3DS

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
I miss my 3DS, and they cost more than Switches these days. Would it be wrong to download Citra and play an Etrian Odyssey game? Note that a person at Atlus speaking to Famitsu in July did say they still plan to continue the Etrian Odyssey series, but they haven't even specified a platform yet. I think any new Etrian Odyssey would have to be fundamentally different from the old ones, not only to keep the series fresh, but because map drawing doesn't work with one screen, especially if that screen is your TV.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
I have my 2DSXL in the same Carry Case as the Switch, I played a bit whit the Korg DS12 App on it but it’s a bit slow on the menue currently, I don’t know why.. or it was slow the whole time but I didn’t notice and whit the faster switch it’s gets noticed..

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Yeah, the 3DS was a great handheld at the time. I'm not sure 3D pictures ever met up with the hype, especially after Nintendo released the 2DS and that proved it had no gameplay advantage, but if you still find them cool then all power to you, I guess. I'm not sure it's that much worse than competing consoles in terms of encryption, but at least it doesn't do anything funky with your sd card and you can back that up just fine.