Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo have released plenty of new IPs within the last six years, though (to name a few, Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan, Aura-Aura Climber, Bird & Bombs/Spotto!, the ever-growing selection of games that primarily deal with Miis, Zekkyo Senshi Sakebrain, Starfy, Metal Torrent, Steel Diver, Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training, Nintendogs, Electroplankton, Flipnote Studio - there are some I've left out, here, for the sake of brevity). Then everyone complains when it's not just a re-skinned Zelda. :lol:

They just got to Monster Hunter Tri G in the stream! :D

EDIT: My bad. I should note, Starfy is older than the rest of those, but he's only gotten localisations within the last six years. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Monster Hunter 4 confirmed for the 3DS - w00t! :D

Boring so far. I want a brand new IP.
Yeah me too.Ninty havent made anything new in years.
Nintendo have released plenty of new IPs within the last six years, though (to name a few, Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan, Aura-Aura Climber, Bird & Bombs/Spotto!, the ever-growing selection of games that primarily deal with Miis, Zekkyo Senshi Sakebrain, Starfy, Metal Torrent, Steel Diver, Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training, Nintendogs, Electroplankton, Flipnote Studio - there are some I've left out, here, for the sake of brevity). Then everyone complains when it's not just a re-skinned Zelda. :lol:

:p

"Haven't made anything new", or "haven't made anything new that corresponds to my tastes"? ;)

theyre still streaming good stuff, just showed a very funny trailer for tekken 3ds which they didnt show in conference, currently miyamoto talking about and showing footage of super mario 3d land

Boring so far. I want a brand new IP.
Yeah me too.Ninty havent made anything new in years.

:p

"Haven't made anything new", or "haven't made anything new that corresponds to my tastes"? ;)
Yeah i guess im not that big a fan of cartoony games.dont like mario games.Im sure theres plenty for your tastes though ;)

^ Quite a number of those aren't cartoony, though. ;) Metal Torrent's an odd one, for example - it's a danmaku (bullet-hell) shooter. :lol: (Not one for me, I'm afraid - not big on shooters!)

theyre still streaming good stuff, just showed a very funny trailer for tekken 3ds which they didnt show in conference, currently miyamoto talking about and showing footage of super mario 3d land
What?! Argh, back to the stream, back to the stream!

mario kart finally includes 2 things...one. the flower fireball powerup, and two? oh just first person view

Kid Icarus: Uprising has a strange amount in common with some bits of the Mega Man franchise. I am really rather looking forward to that one. :D

Has anyone seen whether we've got a roster in for Mario Kart 7 yet, by the by? I'm going to be disappointed if Diddy Kong's not in it. :lol:

it looked like there was more, but they just cut the feed :{ my feed crapped out on me during kid icarus and image quality was horrible. need to rewatch that trailer in 720p when its on youtube

Back