Nintendo 3DS

The impression I've gotten is that, according to gamers, they're not "real games", or some other such playground-level nonsense.

I pay it no mind, personally. It only lessens my view of gamers, not the games. Hell, I'm awaiting the 3DS version of Angry Birds because the Android version here is ads-only, and I want to pay them for the game. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how it used to be. It's sad that nowadays people want to segregate people into "real" and "not real" or whatever terms they currently use for it. :(

or maybe theres just better games out there, i thought angry birds is a simple puzzling fun, played it for 30min and let it go, never played plants vs zombie, but my guess is that its a tower defense game? and ive always been a fan of tower defense games, pvsz just didnt seem like one of the better ones...

If he was, he'd have to wait for the red one to be released outside of Japan, first. ;)

Haha, too true mate, too true. :p

Anyway, back on topic...

Nintendo Launching Game Boy Advance and NES Games for eShop. Bwah?

and...

Nintendo 3DS Gets Sudden, Massive Price Drop
Boy, those 3DS sales sure fell off a cliff. So much so that Nintendo has instituted one of the swiftest and deepest price cuts for a handheld in recent memory.

The 3DS only went on sale earlier this year for $249, but as of August 12, it'll be slashed all the way down to $169.99. That's...wow.

Next month, 3DS will drop to $170?

3dstop2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just mad as it was $100 more than the US full price, and it will be the same when the price goes down. Also the PSVita will cost $100 more here as well. It sucks :(

Back