Nick May releases a CD

may88

Hello,

Warning! Blatant plug alert. 

Nick has contributed music for a number of pandora game projects (Panjoust, greyout and puzzletube to name a few).

Those of you that liked his game music may be intrested in his new album....[link]

Thanks for reading,

-Simon.

Not had the opportunity to enjoy these games myself, yet.

Nice sounds though, just ordered it for some chilled out listening, also think some of those tracks [namely sample #4] will be nice to play to the daughter when she's on her play mat thingy

^ could be possible if fathered a child at the age of 14 or so.. and his son is a music prodigy at 10 years old or something.

When u got married?

When your son was born?

When your favorite band got to number one in the charts?

Hello,

Warning! Blatant plug alert. 

Nick has contributed music for a number of pandora game projects (Panjoust, greyout and puzzletube to name a few).

Those of you that liked his game music may be intrested in his new album....[link]

Thanks for reading,

-Simon.
did Panjoust ever get past the demo stage of development? i remember seeing it quite some time ago.

not two fat ladies before anyone suggests that
thats a shame, two fat ladies seem quite appealing to me ;)   

I am truly sorry for gravedigging this, but I had to comment and forgot to do so earlier.

Totally buy this album and help this guy out.

It's on 3 British pounds (which is like 5$ or 3.5€) and you will get a full 12 tracks of ambient electronic music. I like to listen to it while coding or just have it play when I am relaxing / reading this forum.

I am sad the tracks he composed for my projects have not been released or never will (although you can get the Wandor soundtrack here), so I am glad you can listen to his talents anyway now.

Nick is a great guy and helped out quite a few developers and projects in this community. He was always amazing to work with, very responsive and great results (obviously, see album ;) ), he never asked for money or anything.

I wish him the best of luck in his career.

Also look forward to Greyout (still in development) which will include some fantastic music composed by him.

Back