Nick May releases a CD

may88

Hello,

Warning! Blatant plug alert. 

Nick has contributed music for a number of pandora game projects (Panjoust, greyout and puzzletube to name a few).

Those of you that liked his game music may be intrested in his new album....[link]

Thanks for reading,

-Simon.

Fzero

Advanced Member
Not had the opportunity to enjoy these games myself, yet.

Nice sounds though, just ordered it for some chilled out listening, also think some of those tracks [namely sample #4] will be nice to play to the daughter when she's on her play mat thingy

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
^ could be possible if fathered a child at the age of 14 or so.. and his son is a music prodigy at 10 years old or something.

milkshake

Advanced Member
When u got married?

When your son was born?

When your favorite band got to number one in the charts?

Monkfish

Hello,

Warning! Blatant plug alert. 

Nick has contributed music for a number of pandora game projects (Panjoust, greyout and puzzletube to name a few).

Those of you that liked his game music may be intrested in his new album....[link]

Thanks for reading,

-Simon.
did Panjoust ever get past the demo stage of development? i remember seeing it quite some time ago.

not two fat ladies before anyone suggests that
thats a shame, two fat ladies seem quite appealing to me ;)   

foxblock

Asleep
I am truly sorry for gravedigging this, but I had to comment and forgot to do so earlier.

Totally buy this album and help this guy out.

It's on 3 British pounds (which is like 5$ or 3.5€) and you will get a full 12 tracks of ambient electronic music. I like to listen to it while coding or just have it play when I am relaxing / reading this forum.

I am sad the tracks he composed for my projects have not been released or never will (although you can get the Wandor soundtrack here), so I am glad you can listen to his talents anyway now.

Nick is a great guy and helped out quite a few developers and projects in this community. He was always amazing to work with, very responsive and great results (obviously, see album ;) ), he never asked for money or anything.

I wish him the best of luck in his career.

Also look forward to Greyout (still in development) which will include some fantastic music composed by him.

PokeParadox

Founder of Pirate Games - Penjin Coder
Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox