System And Games For Sale

RenegadeDrizzt

Still Fresh

Hey guys, I've decided to get a BLU (or FLU, depending on my patience) and a couple of 128Meg SMC cards. The only problem I have now is monetary one (doesn't that bite?) :( .

So, I've contemplated and finally decided to take offers on a (since I have two):

MODDED Xbox with Xecuter 2.1 Lite Chip

This allows you to do the following-

Play imported XBOX titles!
Rip games onto your HDD for backup purposes ;) !
Play classic consoles using various emulators and roms!
Run Linux (for all you penguin-junkies out there)!
Use XBMP (XBOX media player) which functions similar to a Windows Media Player but much more stylish!
Use an FTP client to FTP files from your computer to your XBOX!
Instead of using the green XBOX dashboard backround, you can use your own backrounds you created, or download an FTP some from various sites!

Xbox Media Player Details:

XboxMediaPlayer is a free open source (GPL) multimedia player for the Xbox™ from Microsoft. (XboxMediaPlayer is also known as "Xbox Media Player", "XBMP", "XMP" & "XBPLAYER"). Currently the XboxMediaPlayer can be used to play and view supported video/audio/picture formats such as MPEG, DivX, XviD, MPG, MP3, JPG and more direct from a CD/DVD in the Xbox™ DVD-ROM or of the Xbox™ hard disk drive, it can also play files from a PC over a LAN / network via an XNS (XStream Server) software or from a windows (SMB) share. It has playlist and slideshow function, ability to work as a replacement Xbox™ dashboard. These and more features enable the Xbox™ running XboxMediaPlayer to fully function as a multi-media jukebox.
Note! XBMP is a hobby project that is only developed by volunteers in their spare-time for free.

Note, this doesn't require a modded Xbox to use. However, if you wanted to transfer media files, this would utilize it to the fullest. I believe you can also use BlankCDs, but I haven't really used this feature often, probably because I use the modded XBOX mainly for importing games and using emulators.
Get all information about a modded XBOX at XBOX SCENE

I have only touched the base of opportunities available for you on a modded XBOX. Check the link above for tons more information.

This package includes:

One XBOX console with controller S, and:

Xecuter 2.1 Lite Modchip preflashed
EvolutionX Dashboard with over 15 custom skins available
Emulators (SNES, I believe)
XBMP (older version, update when needed)
Xbackups (Backup your games by putting the game cd in and ripping it on your harddrive. With the modded XBOX you can also put in a larger HDD)
YAMP (Check info from XBOX-SCENE for all details)

Games-

Halo- With a modded XBOX you can do some pretty fun things with Halo, such as fly in the Warthog.

Soul Calibur 2 (JAP Version, just so you can make sure the import system works- and manual is in English for anyone that wants to know).

Ghost Recon

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

I'll also throw in a couple of DVDs so you can check out the DVD options on the XBOX (yes, the tongle kit is installed).

By the way, you cannot play over XBOX Live! with out the modchip turned off. I have installed a switch that allows you to do that. If you don't want to, there is a tunneling service available for your XBOX.

Hmmm, I guess I can change this deal from "Selling" to "Will Sell and Trade"

I'm thinking not many people are interested in this deal, and that's understandable. But for anybody that is, I'm taking numbers. No set price on this one B)

I'm deffinately interested. Just looking through. Is the usual harddisk in there or has it been upgraded? And say it was a FLU, 2 128mb smcs, a 64mb smc all for princess with a steel case for the cards, 2000mah panasonic rechargeables and a wall power lead, would you want extra cash as well?

Sorry, there isn't an upgraded HDD in there. But of course, you could put one in (the one that is in there is a 15Gig something or other brand, but works with modding perfectly) yourself, and it would be cheap.

I'll PM you my AIM for more information.

**Update**
05/27/04

The modded XBOX is still up for sale or trade, I've had one offer which is indecisive as of now, so it's still open in case anyone wants to chime their offers in.

gp32_console :( B)

xb-x21lite.jpg

I believe this is the one I have. Sure, it's an older version, but hot-damn- it works well.

Sephiroth%20AC_preview2.jpg

Just one of the thousands of backrounds you can put on your XBOX console (or make your own ;)). With an improved menu (more accessible) than the regular XBOX.

More pictures to come.

Like I said previously, no set price. It's pretty much in the hands of you guys- just try not to make it go unrealistically low (you can make it go unrealistically high though ;) ).

So, if you're interested, you could leave some purchasing or trading options/feedback/questions here. If you're not comfortable with that, I'll send you my AIM/MSN.

xbmp-vid-files.jpg

Sorry about the crappy quality, but you can get a pretty good idea of what the interface is like (you can change that, too!).

xbmp-music-files.jpg

Music time!

Well, more pictures will be coming soon-hopefully in higher quality. I'll try to get some screens of the Videogame copy system (meant for backups, not piracy B) ) and show some demonstrations of drastically decreased load times with the modchip.

evox-screendump.jpg

Not that great of a backround skin, but of course, they could change it.
xboxhaha.jpg

Always remember...

That's it for the images so far, I'll be adding a few later.

Attachments

• evox-screendump.jpg
    evox-screendump.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,297
  • evox-screendump.jpg
    evox-screendump.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 308
  • xboxhaha.jpg
    xboxhaha.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 219
  • xboxhaha.jpg
    xboxhaha.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 221
Wowza, thanks for the replies. The highest offer PMed to me so far has been 150 USD (but I have to check out his refs, first, so it's not over).

I'm putting something else up, too B)

Mint Condition

Indigo Gamecube (my other one is modded, so no use for this one)
2 Memory Cards
1 Controller
Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker Special Edition with Legend of Zelda Master Quest and Ocarina of Time
Pacman Vs. /w Pacman World 2 (heck, if I can find my GBA link cable, I'll throw that in, too).

GBA (Not SP, that's the main reason why I'm getting rid of this one- Is because I got an SP a few weeks ago).

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Advance Wars 2
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Brothers 3

Taking offers :)

Edit: I guess from what Johnno says, Crocs offer at 180 would be the highest. I'm thinking of going with that, unless anyone can go up a notch. Gamecube is still for sale, though.

johnno15 posted on May 31 2004 at 02:53 AM said:
The highest offer PMed to me so far has been 150 USD

Actually Crocomire offer is higher since £100 equates to $183.52 ;)
Wow. I didn't really know that, I tried the converter (but I guess it isn't Euros, ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Willing to trade either Xbox w/games or Gamecube w/games for:

GBA SP Famicom edition

If possible with games such as:

-Boktai
-Sonic Advance 3
-Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
-Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
-Contra Advance: The Alien Wars
-Metroid Zero Mission

Just PM me for questions/requests/inquiries and contact info (AIM, MSN).

Thanks,
-Cody

Im not sure about whether i will buy it but what sort of price are u looking for the x-box and how much would the postage be?

Back