New users, say hello

I know, that will happen later today. We deliberately held off on that to see how things settled over the weekend. If I've learned anything doing the blog, it's that rushing in for a scoop before you really know what's going on is a bad idea.

If only all members of the press were so wise :)

whats with all the 'not allowing others to touch the pandora' I pass it around all the time to let others experience it and in that way made at least 4 people very enthusiastic about it (enthusiast up to probably being 2nd or 3rd batchers)

whats with all the 'not allowing others to touch the pandora' I pass it around all the time to let others experience it and in that way made at least 4 people very enthusiastic about it (enthusiast up to probably being 2nd or 3rd batchers)
I'm not just talking about anyone, I'm talking about my girlfriend. If I pass it to her I don't think I will see it again.

Hi all!

Only a couple of weeks and I should have my pandora :D (I hope :) 550-650)

Let the good times roll...

Hello. I am a Pandora User. My name is torpor. I would like to install your software on my Pandora. Please provide software. Thank you. That is all. Stop reading now.

I am not new, I am just converterd from the old gp32x-Forum :)

Hi all and especially Vonne. And my GF's name is also Yvonne. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe either is correct, although not got direct links for this assumption :D

"Hellollo" was used in EvilDragon1717's video, but there is an official blog post titled "Hellolo Hotfix."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellollo, official Pandora boards.

I'm one of the many still-waiting first batchers, but I guess now is as good a time as any to get back into the community.

Well, not new to the Pandora or the other boards. But Heyas, as I'm new enough around here.

Hellollo, guess I haven't property introduced myself, I'm me, a student/pre silicon embedded systems developer (sounds cool if I put it lile that XD)from good old blighty, grabbed a 1 nubber, both work fine though, might release lots of things, maybe a few, depends how much time I get away from work and the dingoo

Back