New Taiwanese LCD GP2 with White Bars

I tried contacing them once about a replacement LCD, It took about 1 - 2 weeks for a reply but the good thing was they went out of there way and contacted the LCD Company that the GP32 uses (This was for a Non FLU) for me and told me it would work out cheaper to get a new GP32..

When you think of it, Lik Sang will be receiveing LOTS of emails each day

I finally got an email from Lik-Sang about my GP32 that has a bar on the screen. They said that they have had loads of emails about this - looks like a dodgy shipment from Game Park.

Anyway, to cut a long story short they are going to exchange mine so I will hopefully get a decent one back. I am hoping that it will be before xmas.

Dan

One more thing. do you have to pay for the shipping? Of you got RMA number from Liksang and they will pay for the shipping bad goods back to them and they will also pay for the shipping new BLU to you?

PiNa1971 posted on Dec 6 2004 at 03:47 PM said:
One more thing. do you have to pay for the shipping? Of you got RMA number from Liksang and they will pay for the shipping bad goods back to them and they will also pay for the shipping new BLU to you?

That's the problem!! If you read their returns policy it states that I must pay for the return of the unit even though it is faulty. It will cost me £40 to send back!!! I hope that I don't have to pay for the new BLU to come to me.

I have just had a look on their website and it looks like they have taken off the GP32 BLU - they are only listing the FLU. Strange!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
funkyshaker posted on Dec 6 2004 at 03:52 PM said:
I have just had a look on their website and it looks like they have taken off the GP32 BLU - they are only listing the FLU. Strange!!!!

BLU is still there, but you have to use Search function to get there.
I know how you feel, paying for sending non working goods back to supplier really sux. But there is probably no other way :(

Hanz™ posted on Dec 6 2004 at 04:09 PM said:
Should'a' bought from Specsa....

Should have bought from GBAX. B)

Great constructive comment - nice one Hanz <_<

Pina - the BLU is there, you are right but it is not available to buy :(

Hi

I am having the SAME problem what can I do? It ONLY does this with other firmware... this makes me REALLY sad also because this is the first purchase I have made with them. And to top it off the CD-ROMs they sent me with software and games and stuff were BLANK.

EDIT: I have just emailed them and I am extremely displeased with their service as of now. I hope they sort this out soon and pay for shipping because I should NOT have to pay for an error on their part. Sorry for my ramblings but I am extremely pissed off right now. I have never spent $200 on a product online to not have it work!

I should get an email back from them tomorrow morning. I looked into getting mine shipped back and it will cost around £45!!!! I will let you know the outcome tomorrow (if they answer).

Hey Man, you got AIM so we can keep each other up to date? Mine is LasVegasNeptune

Back