Anyoen Have Problems With Nazcadreams?

bast525

I thought maybe it was the Fenix runtime being incompatible with BLU+ (had the grey bar problem), then I got new Fenix runtime today... grey bar problem is gone, but still the same problem. The game loads up fine, all the way to the menu where you select which save slot to use, after that screen goes black, and nothign happens.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

bast525 posted on Dec 18 2004 at 05:01 AM said:
I thought maybe it was the Fenix runtime being incompatible with BLU+ (had the grey bar problem), then I got new Fenix runtime today... grey bar problem is gone, but still the same problem. The game loads up fine, all the way to the menu where you select which save slot to use, after that screen goes black, and nothign happens.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Do you have the latest version of Nazcadreams?
The first version didn't run on all GPs, so he updated it.
The one on Nazca's page or in the GP32x File Archive are the latest ones, the one on the competition page is an old one.

Last edited:
Yes, you have to d/l latest version. If you already have it, try to load another slot for saving.

I dont have BLU+ but i have this problem. It is a bug from when u try and use multiple save slots.

I had this problem but I got the new version and it works fine.. Great Game by the way Nazca!

Back