New Taiwanese LCD GP2 with White Bars

Blah posted on Feb 5 2005 at 05:16 AM said:
www.gp32.com > click Korean > click Auction > learn Korean > register

That wasn't the point. The point is they're getting rid of BLU+'s which must mean something. Maybe they're gonna make normal BLU's. But I though you could infer that. Apparently I was wrong :p

NO!, That`s exactly what i was thinking, It`s just i did not think Gamepark would make it so obvious and advertise the fact they fucked up. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i have a blu+, and the problem is soooo minmal! Ok, so the snes doesn't yet work. But I'm sure it will...... :rolleyes:

Mine is staying with me!

The only way this is going to get nicely resolved is if someone makes a firmware for BLU+ so that it can play everything just as a non-BLU+ would.

I don't know if this is possible, but I don't see how Gamepark selling off BLU+ units cheap is gonna be good in the long run for all of us who bought GP32s over the past three or so months.

This post isn't a demand or nag for someone to make a "special" BLU+ firmware ("special" meaning able to play anything without white bar bugs, etc). I'm just saying that if Gamepark go back to making GP32s the way they were before, then more coders are going to have less incentive to make things BLU+ compatible and GP are going to have even MORE unhappy customers, especially the people that kept their BLU+ when they were told "They're all gonna be the same soon anyway."

LA!

BYEEEEE!!

PS: Is it even possible to not have the line wrap bug, or is that gonna be with me forever?

Back