Looking To Buy A Gp32 I Highly Recomend Gp32z.com

_me_

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I had ordered a GP32 from Jr2Swiss at GP32z with the glass screen installed and a key board... excelent comunications is in the United States and everything look GREAT no marks on the GP32 BLU at all from the screen instalation... I was much happier to order from him then Lik Sang by all means - plus the answeres I was given when my other gp32 took a drop and got banged up.. were Lik Sang said basically too bad for you...

Thx Jr2Swiss
for the excelent service :D

_me_ posted on Mar 17 2005 at 08:12 PM said:
I had ordered a GP32 from Jr2Swiss at GP32z with the glass screen installed and a key board... excelent comunications is in the United States and everything look GREAT no marks on the GP32 BLU at all from the screen instalation... I was much happier to order from him then Lik Sang by all means - plus the answeres I was given when my other gp32 took a drop and got banged up.. were Lik Sang said basically too bad for you...

Thx Jr2Swiss
for the excelent service :D

I second the accolades.

I got a chatboard from him. Excellent service.

Last edited by a moderator:
so far I've ordered everything for my GP32 (other than a second SMC) from him and I've been pleased with his work as well

He Jr2Swiss, are you ever going to sell games like Blue Angelo? I would buy from you if you had it. What do you think?

Got my glass screen from his ebay store - fast shippent, perfect glass......truly one bad dude!!!!

B) wildo2ne

Here in Europe I got mine from GBX, came next day to Germany. Was v.good!

lubidog posted on Mar 18 2005 at 10:39 AM said:

I'm from belgium, i just ordered from jr2swiss, it's longer for the shipping, but i saved more than 60 euros (80$) for the same product... So now, i'm in a hurry to get it :))

pascal posted on Mar 18 2005 at 12:14 PM said:
lubidog posted on Mar 18 2005 at 10:39 AM said:

I'm from belgium, i just ordered from jr2swiss, it's longer for the shipping, but i saved more than 60 euros (80$) for the same product... So now, i'm in a hurry to get it :))

Enjoy it! It is a beautiful thing!

_me_ posted on Mar 18 2005 at 01:12 AM said:
I was much happier to order from him then Lik Sang by all means - plus the answeres I was given when my other gp32 took a drop and got banged up.. were Lik Sang said basically too bad for you...

Until you have the same situation with jr2wiss you cant guarantee he would give you a new gp32 as replacement :(

a good seller demostrates it when something goes wrong and solves it, not when all goes fine ;)

I RECOMMEND jr2wiss too! but you have to agree that the gp32 guarantee is not for you broke the gp32 accidentally, the guarantee is for factory faults ;)

Aiken

Well, I ordered a glass screen from him and the service was great. It shipped quickly and is perfect. There is only one problem; according to the instructions page he sent me to for installing the screen it said that the double-sided tape would be included with the purchase of the screen but I didn't get any.... Also, he charged me nearly $2 for shipping and when it came to my house it had a $0.60 shipping payment sticker on it. Still good service, though.

looks a nice place, but I'll only ever buy my gp32's from gbax.com - superb service everytime.

Back