New Psp 1.5 Hacks *single Ms*

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
from psphacker:

Almost a week after Killer-X and the PSP-Dev team released the revolutionary Swaploit v0.1, and they seem to be at it again. Their website states that on the 22nd of June (tomorrow), at 12:00 GMT, they will be releasing a new version of this awesome program. Details as of now are fuzzy since nothing is said about it except:

“ Several days ago we released the swaploit (15-Jun) , some of the sceners got satisfied but some of you tell us to do it better. Today we are proud to announce that in a few days you will get a new hit from Killer-X and PsP-Dev Team...”

The only clues the videos on the site offer of this new version is something called 'Direct Loader', followed by a SNES emu loading up WITHOUT swapping memory sticks. Is this is the end of memory stick swapping? Let us only hope. Should this be true, expect another groundbreaking PSP 1.5 hack tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for more details as this story progresses.

this seems pretty legit, PSP-Dev have shown themselves to be trustworthy so i doubt they'd blow the reputation they've got for themselves by releasing some faked video

this would be totally awesome and i'd finally be able to run homebrew!

Well, if it's single memory stick, then it'll certainly make devving easier.

Hmmm, I wonder if it's another eprom hack like the background changing hacks/etc ?

I hope not, not too keen on trusting someone writing to flash/eeprom as yet. Still they have managed to time it well... my 2nd memory card should arrive tommorow ;P

I hope not, not too keen on trusting someone writing to flash/eeprom as yet. Still they have managed to time it well... my 2nd memory card should arrive tommorow ;P

Ouch :D

That sux... well hopefully it's a big one so you'll get plenty of use out of it either way.

For the rest of you.... THERE you lazy bastards! Are you happy now??? I'm talking to the people that were too lazy to swap a damn memory stick... it was just soooooooo hard. Geez :angry:

part of me almost hopes this IS a fake this time just to teach the lazier among you a lesson :p

But, considering the source, I'm sure it's not, and it is good news for ALL of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ouch :D

That sux... well hopefully it's a big one so you'll get plenty of use out of it either way.

For the rest of you.... THERE you lazy bastards! Are you happy now??? I'm talking to the people that were too lazy to swap a damn memory stick... it was just soooooooo hard. Geez :angry:

part of me almost hopes this IS a fake this time just to teach the lazier among you a lesson :p

But, considering the source, I'm sure it's not, and it is good news for ALL of us.

Er, yeah, I'll stick to 1.0 thanks.

oooooh yeah

in your face, 1.0 scrubs!
(was getting pretty tired of swapping....)

Don't forget that if you can't wait for this new exploit to be released, there's already a single memory stick exploit available:
Single MS Trick (contains both dual and single card tricks, although the single cart trick seems more dangerous as it involves WRITING to the card for each execution - damaged cards galore...)

Sweet.

I'm really starting to hate Sony though with their security updates and import embargos.

Tried this for the first time today, and Balloon Fight looks amazing on that massive screen, especially on the fourth brightness setting.

I can see me playing on this more than Ridge Racer or Twisted Metal.

Tried this for the first time today, and Balloon Fight looks amazing on that massive screen, especially on the fourth brightness setting.

I can see me playing on this more than Ridge Racer or Twisted Metal.

I know.

Do you remember back in your youth when the SNES was king and you had Donkey Kong and ISS on the go...then some older 'fogey' comes along and says:

"those games aren't as good as the games of my day"

You laughed. How could this be true? Asteroids better than Donkey Kong? Pah.

But now, sirs, we are the older 'fogey' types. You have Ridge Racers and Twisted Metal yet you play Ballon Fight the most. Now you understand.

It's not just about the game itself, it's about the nostalgia and memories that instantly bring you back to your earlier childhood.

Yes, we are the next generation of gaming.

me too :(
at least I still have my GP32 for emu's
all though I will have to try out PSP's homebrew soon(I got a 1.5)
but I'm still waiting for that

"OMFG :blink: COOL LOOKING FREAKING 3D GAMES IN MY FUCKING HAND"

feeling to fade as I've only had it for a few days

Back