New Pcengine Emu Cpce!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shikaku posted on Aug 22 2006 at 08:52 PM said:
iignotus posted on Aug 22 2006 at 02:44 PM said:
dsraa posted on Aug 22 2006 at 02:24 PM said:
oh and BTW, I would definitly put this in my sig, but that would make it too long, and I would reprimanded for it as well. still funny as hell though.

DSR
The fewer things in your sig, the better. Hopefully one day, you'll manage an empty one.

DSR

Is my sig too big? =)

Yes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
iignotus posted on Aug 22 2006 at 07:09 PM said:
dsraa posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:06 PM said:
Is there something in my sig that you don't like?

DSR
Yes. Images.

Is my sig too big? =)
No it's just right and very informative :)

DSR

There I cleaned up your quote of me...

ok as I was saying.....I have full right to state what my likes and interests are, and while it might offend the other gender and some prudes...I will not let that sway my opinions....since I feel so strongly about those three paticular things...I feel I *should* be able to state that as I see fit. :)

DSR

dsraa posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:20 PM said:
iignotus posted on Aug 22 2006 at 07:09 PM said:
dsraa posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:06 PM said:
Is there something in my sig that you don't like?

DSR
Yes. Images.

Is my sig too big? =)
No it's just right and very informative :)

DSR

There I cleaned up your quote of me...

ok as I was saying.....I have full right to state what my likes and interests are, and while it might offend the other gender and some prudes...I will not let that sway my opinions....since I feel so strongly about those three paticular things...I feel I *should* be able to state that as I see fit. :)

DSR
I have full right to state what my likes are, too. Images in signatures aren't one of them. I will not let your images sway my opinion? :lol: I feel I *should* be able to state that as I see fit :)

DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR

DSR

iignotus posted on Aug 22 2006 at 07:26 PM said:
I have full right to state what my likes are, too. Images in signatures aren't one of them. I will not let your images sway my opinion? :lol: I feel I *should* be able to state that as I see fit :)

DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR

DSR

I think I'm getting brainwashed......into.....changing...............my............sig..........must resist.......can't...............lose..............control......:)

Didn't work, sorry. hehe.

DSR

Oh before I forget, you know this is WAY off-topic don't you??? Just thought I'd point that out to you too....

dsraa posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:48 PM said:

DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR

DSR

I think I'm getting brainwashed......into.....changing...............my............sig..........must resist.......can't...............lose..............control......:)

DSR

Oh before I forget, you know this is WAY off-topic don't you??? Just thought I'd point that out to you too....
I've said it before, this topic's been exhausted. The "topic" is no longer important. There's an excellent new PcEngine emulator out that is arguably better than Vobbo's. That's it. It's all been said. Nothing can be "on-topic" again until a new problem arises, therefore, there's no reason to even mention the "topic". Nothing can be done about it. It's exhausted!

DSR

This thread has been repurposed for maximum efficiency of the forum. All hamster discussion and image posts are to transpire here.

Pic00007_300.jpg

Thank you for your cooperation.

Epicenter posted on Aug 22 2006 at 08:06 PM said:
This thread has been repurposed for maximum efficiency of the forum. All hamster discussion and image posts are to transpire here.

Pic00007_300.jpg

Thank you for your cooperation.

So you're saying instead of discussing the topic of the thread we should be discussing cute and fuzzy hamsters?

I concur on this....

Do I hear a second vote?

DSR

dsraa posted on Aug 22 2006 at 04:29 PM said:
So you're saying instead of discussing the topic of the thread we should be discussing cute and fuzzy hamsters?

I concur on this....

Do I hear a second vote?

DSR
The only hamster I ever had, I threw at an oncoming car because my parents wouldn't get me the dog I wanted.

DSR

DSR

iignotus posted on Aug 22 2006 at 08:53 PM said:
dsraa posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:48 PM said:

DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR
DSR

DSR

DSR

I've said it before, this topic's been exhausted. The "topic" is no longer important. There's an excellent new PcEngine emulator out that is arguably better than Vobbo's. That's it. It's all been said. Nothing can be "on-topic" again until a new problem arises, therefore, there's no reason to even mention the "topic". Nothing can be done about it. It's exhausted!

DSR
It's not that much better. I do actually notice the colours don't look quite as good but it has slightly better sound, in some aspects.

I once saw a dog eat someones hamster seconds after they were given it.

But was it the dog or the hamster they were given?

craigix posted on Aug 22 2006 at 10:10 PM said:
I once saw a dog eat someones hamster seconds after they were given it.

But was it the dog or the hamster they were given?
Confucius say: Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 22 2006 at 05:49 PM said:
why is it that we STILL dont have a mod that does anything? Jeez, hando keeps giving the job to people who dont do shit <_<
Maybe they should make you one lol.

iignotus posted on Aug 22 2006 at 05:51 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 22 2006 at 05:49 PM said:
why is it that we STILL dont have a mod that does anything? Jeez, hando keeps giving the job to people who dont do shit <_<
Maybe they should make you one lol.
lol

"That just might be crazy enough to work"

:lol:

xinfernoofdantex posted on Aug 22 2006 at 06:05 PM said:
Hey fellow black man... nvm, i don't think you can pull it off
For all you know, I am black!

DSR

Trooper

Status