New Pack For Beat2x: Minimaximum By Kraftwerk

miq01

Website
Visit site
Hi. I've uploaded here a new pack for Beat2X.

In this case, it's based of Kraftwerk's album "Minimum Maximum", which is commercial, so I can't include the songs.

Here is the contents of the README file (included inside the pack), so that you know which tracks you'll need to rip and what names they need to have:

In order to play this pack, you will need to have this album

- Artist: Kraftwerk
- Title: "Minimum Maximum"

(check http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&t...0:q09ss34ea39g)

The tracks you will need to rip(*), and its file name are:

- Track 09: The Model
Name: "09 The Model.ogg"

- Track 14: Numbers
Name: "14 Numbers.ogg"

- Track 15: Computer World
Name: "15 Computer World.ogg"

- Track 17: Pocket Calculator
Name: "17 Pocket Calculator.ogg"

(*) Do not add any pauses between songs.

One question, lets say I obain the CD/MP3's and convert them to ogg, can you post the exact lengths and other stuff that may help it :D Thanks.

Well I too am "aquiring" a new album... To be quite honest, if the music is good enough for my tastes i will buy it... I also don't like the fact that most MP3 "sceners" rip mp3s to either too high or too low quality... (Have you not heard of LAME VBR!!!) grrr.

Anyways, I can't wait to try out the lastest pack! I still hope I can make a few songs.. but I keep lacing the time/motivation.

PokeParadox posted on Mar 13 2006 at 07:35 PM said:
Well I too am "aquiring" a new album... To be quite honest, if the music is good enough for my tastes i will buy it... I also don't like the fact that most MP3 "sceners" rip mp3s to either too high or too low quality... (Have you not heard of LAME VBR!!!) grrr.

Anyways, I can't wait to try out the lastest pack! I still hope I can make a few songs.. but I keep lacing the time/motivation.
I want to tell you a little story sort of unrelated.

There once was this little 4 legged animal. Im not sure if it was a donkey or a mule. (Its kind of hard to tell). He was walking along one day, and saw this sign in the middle of a fork the road. It had four places and a word written on it. The First was Galeville 62 miles. The second was IPsilon City 241 miles. The third was Partons 2nd Produce shop 53 miles. The fourth was Grogsville 16 miles. The last word was a bit smudged, but he made out it said port. The donkey/mule creature always wanted to goto the ocean, so he followed the direction the port sent him to. He came to a building. The address of that building was 4242. He decided to enter the building, and saw a detective searching for something. He asked what he was searching for, and the dective replied, "You wouldn't understand it, its an aincient greek package, that holds all the magic in the world in it." The donkey replied, please let me help you search for it, what was this magical greek package called. The detective replied, "If you must know, its Minimaximum". "A funny name," replied the donkey/mule creature, "how can something be mini and maximum at the same time." The detective replied, "well, thats probably why I haven't found it yet". The donkey realized that there was no way to find this magical greek package, and decided to continue towards the ocean, where he came to the port for anyway.

Sorry, I really wanted to tell a story on this website. Dont mind me here.

miq01, thanks for these great packs you're making.

Last edited by a moderator:
PokeParadox posted on Mar 13 2006 at 07:56 PM said:
And then what happened? :D
He found the package and it contained all of the music needed to play this beat2x pack :D

A Clue. A Clue. What blue? You found a clue? Where?

*Bark Bark*

(Little kids voice) 2 posts above this one.

iignotus posted on Mar 13 2006 at 08:09 PM said:
Yeah that really is way too cryptic lol.

I mean, I get it.

But.

Wow.

:D I really wanted to make one of those stories, so about 7 min of writing there ya go :D

iignotus posted on Mar 13 2006 at 08:37 PM said:
fomit posted on Mar 13 2006 at 08:31 PM said:
Could someone please close this thread?
For what reason? What's your problem?
Ya. Seriously.

This thread is prefectly legit to stay open.

Anyway, I played the pack. Its pretty damn good.

Ill have more opinions when I play it fully.

Back