New News From Korean Site

hmm i was gonna say use google but eh... its not really up to scratch with korean

How are you. The game park hall ting su is.

2005 damage from cold weather gets dark so soon and it is going. Customer everybody bearing fruit which is good at the whole things which it propels it ties era it gives.

To reservation sale customer everybody it is a drill plan cable T.V-out boat Song.

Boat Song from 2006 January 2nd until January 6 be a plan which will be advanced, boat Song who and quick is efficient entrusting gives the cooperation of hazard customer everybody's.

The customer where the address which will receive the product is changed when until before January 2nd the E the person gun nyu from the fringe land does as a favor with the address which it will receive, thanks it will give.

Example the customer field which purchases a unique T.V-out cable boat Song hour to be omitted from the purchase customer whom it sells and with the address which goes wrong in order not to be sent out, certainly to follow the contents lower part entrusting it gives.

1. Member joining:
The customer who does not join with the member it does as a favor member joining certainly and from entry it does as a favor it wishes a week possession and the contact place and.

2. The AS the record which is an application
- In request fact "as T.V-out cable boat Song request" this after writing,
- It is a detailed condition the example which it purchases ' with name ' of the purchase customer whom it sells ' the contact place ' certainly
To record, it wishes.

To the case which will not know in case name and the contact place the dispatch becomes ni advantage understanding entrusting gives in January 8 after.
Example the purchase customer whom it sells omits and person oneself to the case which will happen the record which is 2 AS applications it becomes.

From January 2nd the boat cluster the plan which will be started comes but until before January 2nd it will do as a favor the address fringe land certainly and thanks it will give.

It purchases an extension line and in the FAQ and the customer who does to sleep it raises to the T.V out cable connection guide which it puts it refers it wishes certainly.

The happiness which will increase in the customer family and the laugh gives the feather holds era.

Thank you.

babelfish

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Boat Song? WTF? Something about some company called boat song and nasty weather? We definetly need a translater.

Using OCN Translation from Korean to Japanese, and then Japanese to English, I get this:

Hello, it is . game PAKUHORUDINGUSU.

Unawares The prayer difference of good for all the things that . visitor for whom 1 is at a loss in 2005 promoted fruiting has been carried out. On a sale-by-subscription visitor TV-out Deliver a cable and it is due to be raised it. delivery From January 2, 2006 January

the schedule which advances to 6 -- it is Io, and I am 效率-like and please give me a visitor's 協助 for quick delivery Visitor by whom the address which receives a product was changed I appreciate, if it changes into the address received by the my impotence new before January 2.

Visitors who purchased crawling from a 礼判 purchase customer TV-out Please give me surely taking the lower contents so that it may not be shipped by the address which fell out at the time of cable delivery, and it was carried out or was mistaken.

1. Member Subscription : Visitor Who Does Not Do Member Subscription Needs to Do Member Subscription, and Surely Needs to Fill in Contact as Address Ground. 2. AS Application Column Written - On Request Matter "TV-out Cable Delivery Request" and after [ Little ] - 礼判 Purchase Visitor Who Purchased in the Detailed Condition Column 'Name' Please be Sure to Indicate 'Contact'. When a name and a contact are not known January Eight When . 礼判 purchase customer who advantage-comprehension-wish-does since it is shipped henceforth is him No. 2 (time) You may omit AS application column publication. Also since delivery is due to start on January 2, として [ it is troublesome ] I appreciate, if an address change is surely made before January 2. Visitor who is going to purchase an extension It put on FAQ. Please be sure to consult TV out cable connection guide. The prayer difference of a visitor home always being loaded with happiness and laughter has been carried out. Thank you

---

Pretty much just a guide on how to order the TV-Out cable in Korea.

grahf posted on Dec 27 2005 at 06:33 PM said:
I got an email today from gp32z stating that my tv-out has shipped.

I got mine in the mail today :p

... now I just need to get an S-Video adapter and some extension leads for the audio and I'm set ...

Last edited by a moderator:
don't be too excited about tv out... I have the cable and it doesn't connect flush to the gp2x...therefore ....no video or scrambled signal (unless you hold the cable in tightly while the video plays.) It rather sucks if you ask me... anybody have any quick fixes here? Because I can't find one.

danieljacobs posted on Dec 27 2005 at 07:10 PM said:
I'm surprised there aren't more/any korean speaking peeps on this forum, what with the fact that the machine itself and the company behind it are korean.

There are couple of korean in this forum include me.

But remember, korean live in diff. time zone. (I just found this thread)
And there are not so many GP2x users with only 400 aound units are sold.

Anyway, babel fish has done nice job :) and there is no big news. It's just announce for starting shipping of TV-out cables for the pre-order customers.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed I became a 'GP32 Hardcore' fanboy :) (yes, I am)

Boat Song from 2006 January 2nd until January 6 be a plan which will be advanced, boat Song who and quick is efficient entrusting gives the cooperation of hazard customer everybody's.

if "Boat Song" is Lik-Sang, does this mean the unit I ordered ages ago will be shipped to them from Jan. 2 to Jan. 6th???

PleasePleasePleasePlease....

Make it so.

Like Captain Picard.

Paradox posted on Dec 28 2005 at 11:42 AM said:
i was under the impression that about 8,000 units have been sold, not 400...

mittens posted on Dec 28 2005 at 08:39 AM said:
But remember, korean live in diff. time zone. (I just found this thread)
And there are not so many GP2x users with only 400 aound units are sold.

Rayek posted on Dec 28 2005 at 03:53 AM said:

if "Boat Song" is Lik-Sang, does this mean the unit I ordered ages ago will be shipped to them from Jan. 2 to Jan. 6th???

PleasePleasePleasePlease....

Make it so.

Like Captain Picard.

Can someone who speaks Korean acknowledge/deny this? I'm truely and utterly eager.

edit: and "unit" refers to the GP2X that they've held out on ordering for months..

zkorean is a really good site for translation. They even have a forum there it is possible to ask for translations.

Back