New Logo

Does the new logo offend you?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
daclassicgamingmaster said:
I personally think this new logo is offensive. It is offensive toward those who work tirelessly in the field of graphic design to only put out the best quality work possible. This, ladies and gentlemen, is atrocious.

Vote. Exercise your democratic RIGHT.
Well the answer is simple, you could design a new logo yourself and add your own graphical flare instead of complaining, after all that's what this place is all about, community contributions! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I usually don't take part in useless discussions unless you have something to propose better. And better means by my standards what lead us to conclusion - something better I'd accept. This logo is just quick, done in 40 sec, replacement for that standard IPB logo placeholder. That's it. We are going to redesign the whole theme or maybe parts of it, so there would be a time for better logo. And as for now, let me be a little distracted from site and it's 40sec logo as I need to find a way to get 100 000$ for bank to keep my house and don't give my ex-wife a reason to raise a concern in court that I can't provide my daughter conditions for normal living, what I hope you'll understand is much more important, at least for me, than this stupid logo.

I think that puts this thread into a more realistic light. Hando, sorry to hear about your current predicament and I hope everything works out for you.

I don't think keeping this thread open now will contribute anything more, so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back