New Korean Handheld?

it's so cute and little... and that military rpg/strategy looking game seems pretty good.
no, I musn't let the micro hear me!

'little' is the one thing I wish the 2x had going for it. so what if the screen's not as pretty, it goes EVERYWHERE. don't get me wrong, I love big screens, but I also love sitting in line somewhere and remembering "wait, I have gaming I could be doing," and to me, that's what 'portable' is all about.

Fishbong posted on Dec 30 2005 at 01:50 PM said:
It looks like a mixture of a GameGear and a PSP... :p

I wonder waht kind of hellspawn that would create? Imagine the games! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many PMP/gaming machine came/coming out in Korea, it'll be interesting to where that lead them to eventually.

2" widescreen? That is pretty tiny especially for emus that are made for 4:3. Not to sure about those disconnected joypad nuttons.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 30 2005 at 11:55 AM said:

5407_large.jpg

HOLY CRAP that thing is TINY! I mean I tought it was atleast the same size as the 2X or maybe a regular GBA but that thing is almost microscopic!

Fishbong posted on Dec 30 2005 at 01:50 PM said:
It looks like a mixture of a GameGear and a PSP... :p

I wonder waht kind of hellspawn that would create? Imagine the games! :blink:

Well, you might not have to imagine hard. :p

As for the Cenix handheld, that device is spawned from a country who's broadband accessible userbase is probably at least 93% and can watch TV as well as download movies to their cellphones. And I bet that player also benifits as a Digital TV viewer.

Can anyone who knows korean language check if there are chip specification on their official page (http://www.cenix.co.kr) ? What kind of chip and technology they use etc. So far I know that all games come in mp3 format (gama_title.mp3). When you play it in winamp you get regular music. The game code is hidden inside tags :)

Back