New Ipods

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 21 2006 at 08:14 PM said:
I listen to different songs ALL the time. I skip around. That's the beauty of an mp3 player
Yup, and the same reason why I don't care for the Shuffle :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a tiny 1GB creative for riding on my tractor when I mow my lawns. It makes the hour+ task more enjoyable.

Oh, and no, I haven't filled it up yet.

the reason bigger capacity ipods are better is because it gives you more freedom. I only use mine for teh bus to/from uni, which is about 30-45 mins. However, if ive got ALL my music with me, i can choose waht i want when i want. I never have to change whats on there, selecting waht tracks I might want to listen to that day. Whatever I feel like, i can have.

@loz_the_guru: ever noticed, that it is hard to read your posts? Even if you were telling the absolute enlightened truth about the meaning of life and the question to 42, I wouldn`t succeed to pay attention because of that huge pair of titties that are your avatar that I keep staring at... creepy... :ph34r:

*drool* what did you just ask?

Erm... how about imageshack?

pantera6 posted on Sep 15 2006 at 08:46 PM said:
ipods are great, the design has no flaw.
my only problem is itunes and compatibility issues.
i still have my 40gb iriver ihp-140.
to put a file on it all you do is copy and paste, and it can play all files including ogg.

I've had an iHP140 for about two and a half years now and it's still the best player I've seen. Most of my music I ripped to OGG format and I make use of the FM receiver now and then not to mention optical I/O :)

The original firmware wasn't all that good though, since I put rockbox on it though, there's no going back. It's just a shame they're now discontinued. If my player broke tomorrow I'd be looking for another ihp-140 before an iPod, or any of the current creative or iRiver players.

tbh I'm not all that impressed with the more recent iRiver players, they seem to be a step backwards compared to the feature set of the ihp-1xx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back