Free Ipods And More?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acestro

Still Fresh
[SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT WEEEE-WOOO-WEEE-WOOO]

[Please back away from the thread. We have blocked off this area due to mass stupidity. It's basically a pyramid marketing scheme. You sign up your friends, and those friends need to sign up DIFFERENT friends to get their own stuff. Don't fall for this crap. If the poster does this again, he's banned. Thanks.]

If you have not heard already, Gratis Internet (also known as Gratis Network, a very well known advertising company) has created an smart marketing idea which benefits us and them.

They are currently offering free iPods (20gb or iPod Mini), free flatscreen LCD TV or monitors and computers.

I thought it was a scam at first, until I started seeing more people from various forums starting to post pictures of proof. Then I heard some of my friends got it, so I know it was for real.

How can they be giving you free stuff? What is the catch? To qualify for the free stuff, you have to sign up for an offer and get friends to do the same using your referral link. Gratis Internet makes their profits from you completing an offer because the companies that you complete the offers from pay Gratis Internet for each successful offer completion. These companies include AOL, GM, etc (very well known companies).

So lets take the ipod offer for example. Gratis Internet usually gets around $50 bucks for each completed offer. So if you and 5 friends complete an offer, that equals up to 300 dollars. iPods go for around $250-$280 (bulk pricing can go even cheaper). This means Gratis Internet profits and YOU profit with your free iPod.

If you are still interested, check out http://www.freeipodinfo.com. They have specific instructions and even tips and tricks on how to successfully get your free iPod or flatscreen. There is also a link to a news feed about this on NBC (Channel 7 Boston).

Thank you all for your time.

put them in your ass
put them in your ass
put them in your ass
put them in your ass
put them in your ass
put them in your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back