New Icons For Homebrew Without Icons

Alex. posted on Feb 24 2007 at 11:16 PM said:
Yorper posted on Feb 25 2007 at 12:59 AM said:
Got another request for one of you icon makers out there if you would be so kind.

Icon for race, the neogeo pocket colour emulator, be nice if the icon was the "P" logo :D
racengpiconjb4.png

:)

- Alex
:ph34r: you ARE god..
what can't you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_goat posted on Feb 25 2007 at 08:08 PM said:
what can't you do?
School work :(

- Alex

Alex. posted on Feb 25 2007 at 06:42 PM said:
purple_goat posted on Feb 25 2007 at 08:08 PM said:
what can't you do?
School work :(

- Alex
:lol: That sucks dude!
I've usually been pretty good about school work (I even skipped a grade :) ) but this year I'm a total slacker
:lol: so maybe it's an infection involving the 2x? :p

Nice job with the Icons, Purple Goat. Are you thinking of making a Sega Genesis emu Icon? I can't find one any where...And could someone please fill me in on how to install the icons? When I try renaming the icon to the same name as the .gpe, It dosent change even when its in the same folder as the .gpe.

Shifty posted on Feb 25 2007 at 08:58 PM said:
Nice job with the Icons, Purple Goat. Are you thinking of making a Sega Genesis emu Icon? I can't find one any where...And could someone please fill me in on how to install the icons? When I try renaming the icon to the same name as the .gpe, It dosent change even when its in the same folder as the .gpe.
the icons are all pre-named..
meaning that if you place them in the folder that contains the .gpe, they will auto-install :)
and no, I wasn't going to make a genesis icon.. but if you want one I'll think about it.. :)

edit: new icons must be renamed because of image shack..

Back