New Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuru said:
craigix said:
Let me guess, when it first comes out they will home in on certain software 'not as good as x, the Pandora is slow, blah blah' when what they will actually mean is that, for example, some emulator/media player isn't optimised for the hardware yet. You can already see it popping up on youtube videos.

There will be paladins in shining armor, wielding tower shields to defend the Pandora meme, striking at the heart of those evil, misinformed darklings with their flaming +5 bastard swords. The truth will be spread.

Atomicthumbs casts Dispel Evil. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
atomicthumbs said:
kuru said:
craigix said:
Let me guess, when it first comes out they will home in on certain software 'not as good as x, the Pandora is slow, blah blah' when what they will actually mean is that, for example, some emulator/media player isn't optimised for the hardware yet. You can already see it popping up on youtube videos.

There will be paladins in shining armor, wielding tower shields to defend the Pandora meme, striking at the heart of those evil, misinformed darklings with their flaming +5 bastard swords. The truth will be spread.

Spell: Dispell Evil
Cast time: 2 month doh...

Elwing said:
atomicthumbs said:
kuru said:
craigix said:

Spell: Dispell Evil
Cast time: 2 month doh...
thanks for ruining the fun by adding that fucked up so-called joke, must have taken u hours to figure out this very smart contribution.

die, twomonths-meme, die!

Fill it up with nonsense till a mod is annoyed enough, or let it die of boredom, I suppose.

So you don't like The Simpsons?

There's too much Simpsons on tellys around this part.

Give me South Park anyway (as we appear to be totally off topic anyway :p)

SONY said:
Hardware performance doesn't mean shit really...Nintendo DS kicks SONY PSP's arse any day!!! B)
This is signature material.

WizardStan said:
SONY said:
Whooshed?...as in Post being edited?
"Whoosh", the sound of a joke going over your head. Alternatively, the sound of your sarcasm detector failing :p
Thanks for pointing that out I was thinking that I was one of the only people who knew what (Whoosh) meant. I started laughing when I seen that some people got mad about the laptop comment and fighting it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back