New Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

piercer

Still Fresh
Now that the pandora is so late (still vaporware last time I checked) and much more powerful handheld hardware has been released whilst we have been waiting for it, do you think the pandora is relevant anymore? Will it get developer support?

piercer said:
Now that the pandora is so late (still vaporware last time I checked) and much more powerful handheld hardware has been released whilst we have been waiting for it, do you think the pandora is relevant anymore? Will it get developer support?
and what more powerful open-source handheld hardware would that be?

also, is trolling your job or just a hobby?

Last edited by a moderator:
Consequence9 said:
also, is trolling your job or just a hobby?

it's prolly just a hobby cause he's pretty bad at it...

piercer said:
Please enlighten us so we can all jump onto some of these, 'much more powerful handhelds' you speak of.

He is just a broken record, he failed to answer before, so this thread seems to be a good candidate for a lock IMO :)
He should try to improve his troll skills before stepping out of the shade the next time :D

piercer said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
My biggest fear with the Pandora is that when it does finally get released, that another similar more mainstream device will appear on the market for less cash :(

1) It will NEVER be released
2) There are already more powerful handhelds available now - they took too long trying to get the Pandora to market

Kramy said:
You guys need to learn how to search Google.

http://images.google...&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

You know what I see? People holding EXTREMELY POWERFUL devices in their hands!

The Pandora just can't match that. It's a total failure.

Apart from being extremely portable, PANDORA has perfect (dual analog sticks, digital directional pad, etc.) gaming controls.

Do notebooks/laptops have perfect gaming controls?

Answer: NO!!!

ALSO!!! PLEASE LEARN TO READ!!!...because...check this out!!!

piercer said:

@ MDave

In my honest opinion, PANDORA is fucks loads more powerful, overall than the iPhone 3GS. B)

I actually have to agree to some degree with the fella who is scared to respond. By now there are a few handheld devices going under the name of "smartphone" that can compete in hardware performance. The only real benefit the panda brings is the gaming controls, and i've been displaying concern about those all along. The Panda simply should have been out a year ago, or at least 6 months ago, so that it had a time when it was "pretty much" alone on the market, to establish a foothold amongst users. On the other hand, the panda never was supposed to be a mainstream device anyway, so a widespread userbase isn't really it's biggest concern.
B!

SONY said:
Apart from being extremely portable, PANDORA has perfect (dual analog sticks, digital directional pad, etc.) gaming controls.

Do notebooks/laptops have perfect gaming controls?

Answer: NO!!!

:eek: Somebody else's response already got WOOSHed! Did you really feel the need to follow into the trap?!

Whooshed?...as in Post being edited?

Mr B said:
I actually have to agree to some degree with the fella who is scared to respond. By now there are a few handheld devices going under the name of "smartphone" that can compete in hardware performance. The only real benefit the panda brings is the gaming controls, and i've been displaying concern about those all along. The Panda simply should have been out a year ago, or at least 6 months ago, so that it had a time when it was "pretty much" alone on the market, to establish a foothold amongst users. On the other hand, the panda never was supposed to be a mainstream device anyway, so a widespread userbase isn't really it's biggest concern.
B!

Hardware performance doesn't mean shit really...Nintendo DS kicks SONY PSP's arse any day!!! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back