New boards

I think I'm making progress with the IPB app too, if I click on the tiny star on the left of the thread name, that seems to bring me to either the last post or else what I assume is my last unread post! I imagine the mobile theme version must work similarly (well they look pretty much the same)

Update, I'm typing this from the mobile version from within Safari on my iPod, that trick with the little star does seem to bring me to the last unread post in a thread! (hope this will help someone out there)

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon: in midori on pandora, it needs a tiny bit of horizontal scrolling again, it didnt 2 days ago after first few fixes. and how some SONY and Promotheus are labelled in japanese/chinese characters? gadgetoid seems fine, but maybe because he has some custom label

yes this is all on mobile template

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I haven't even touched the mobile template, so I have no idea why it should scroll horizontally all of a sudden. Is that everywhere

There's one big problem (everything else is fine as far as I'm concerned). The big problem is that 'view new content', which I use to see new postings since my last visit, isn't per forum group. Which means that in the pages of new postings that I get up the Pandora posts are all intermixed with iControlPad or whatever other non-Pandora forums there are on this board.

I wish (and need! There's too much to wade through during the day as it is - we readers do other things too, you know) that when I select the Pandora forum then the 'View New Content' button will only show new postings in the Pandora forum. The rest is not only of no interest, but it's in the way.

There's one big problem (everything else is fine as far as I'm concerned). The big problem is that 'view new content', which I use to see new postings since my last visit, isn't per forum group. Which means that in the pages of new postings that I get up the Pandora posts are all intermixed with iControlPad or whatever other non-Pandora forums there are on this board.

I wish (and need! There's too much to wade through during the day as it is - we readers do other things too, you know) that when I select the Pandora forum then the 'View New Content' button will only show new postings in the Pandora forum. The rest is not only of no interest, but it's in the way.
Not sure if something was changed since you posted but when I click "View New Content" one of the options on the left hand side is "Filter by Forum" (last filter option in the list, under the 'Other' section), once clicked it lets me select just the Pandora forums, and even seems to save my selections between browser sessions.

Nope, but I'm not sure if the classic file archive is that important for Pandora stuff anymore now that we have the neat repo :)

Not sure if something was changed since you posted but when I click "View New Content" one of the options on the left hand side is "Filter by Forum" (last filter option in the list, under the 'Other' section), once clicked it lets me select just the Pandora forums, and even seems to save my selections between browser sessions.
Thankyou. I could see the list, but I couldn't tick 'Pandora'. Turns out you have to tick the list of sub-forums, then it appears to work. This will be a great help, thanks again!

and how some SONY and Promotheus are labelled in japanese/chinese characters?
That's not a problem with the forum - it's just that I changed my custom title to the katakana for "Puromete", which is what Prometheus (the character my handle comes from, who's named after Saturn's moon, which is named for the mythological Titan) is known as in Japan. :p

SONY changed his after that - his reads "Nintendo". :lol:

Back