New boards

Alec,

Thanks for creating the stalker. I've been using it for awhile, and it saves me alot of time to on following news with the Pandora when reduced to having slow dial-up speed internet while deployed, and limited time/opportunities to scour through message boards.

I read message boards for video games/video game companies, and they usually have some kind of "dev tracker" or something, but it's not nearly as useful and efficient as what you created.

That's not a problem with the forum - it's just that I changed my custom title to the katakana for "Puromete", which is what Prometheus (the character my handle comes from, who's named after Saturn's moon, which is named for the mythological Titan) is known as in Japan. :p
I guess I need 300 posts to do this?  I had to have 300 at gp32x.

I don't know what the actual amount is (I just randomly noticed it one day), but you definitely do need one. :lol:

EDIT: I just checked something. Interestingly, we can set them for you even if you don't have the required amount of posts. I can see the possible makings of a humourous tradition, here...
inky.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The new look is a good look on my iPhone screen, I like it

doesn't have that glitch the old theme did where I enter a post and 2 second later it refreshes and scrolls to top again, not doing that now and that bugged me

the little menu dropdown on mobile theme is nicer too

I got some blank page space if I scroll over o right though, but think that might be something to with the fitting of pandora screen that I read something about while scan reading this thread

as borat says, is nice

Back