New boards

Everything is all over the place. :(

Hm? What browser are you using?
google-chrome-logo.jpg

I don't seem to be able to turn off Avatars... I'm forced to look at all your shitty obnoxious pictures again AARGHHH!
Hey, there's nothing obnoxious about Prometheus. :p I mean, do you want to tell that to him? He has a scythe!

I nearly spat out my morning coffee when I got an email telling me there was a PM from craig asking for my order number so he could cancel it...

Retro PMs ftw!

Edit: giant pixel art avatar looks terrible :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, quite the surprise this morning. I don't mind the bar at the top, but everything else just seems a bit much.

EDIT: wow, now its using my profile picture instead of avatar.

Well, I've taken one step in the right direction. It's now showing a teeny, tiny version of my old profile photo (with no way to remove the bloody thing), instead of my new avatar, though. :lol:

EDIT: And, yeah, I've emptied my cache.

testing gif avatar

edit:i see no option for "go to first unread post" on original template, although the mobile template goes to first unread by default

testing gif avatar

edit:i see no option for "go to first unread post" on original template, although the mobile template goes to first unread by default

Just click on the folder icon on the left in the thread view :)

Has the forum taken an lsd trip? Or is it the hand of providence...........Nope its ED

Back