New Amateur Game: Insane Night!!!!

Those sprites look cute, but what's going on with the backgrounds? They look kinda glitchy...

EDIT: There are two videos, one showing the intro playing on a GP32 and the other is the game itself running from windows. This game looks crazy! Non-stop action all the way. I like the combo bar, that's a neat addition for a game as intense as this.

Very promising.

1-Where is the second video??

2-its an amateur or a commercial game? im not sure about this.
(looks awesome)

hando posted on Apr 20 2004 at 01:30 PM said:
Can you post link to second video ?
It was kinda difficult to find...go to the developer's homepage (http://user.chollian.net/~neition0/IN/IS.htm) and you'll see a block of blue links just above the first screenshot. Click on the top one and it should open a new window. Click on the second link that's listed next to park.kid. Download the avi and you're done ^_^

I'd link directly, but it masks the URL for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I can read Korean, I can translate something important as below.

This is a free sotware.
Accoding to his homepage, he is gathering beta(closed) tester now.
4 GP32-FLU users and 4 GP32-standard users.

But, there is no information of release date.

- omega5 -

It looks promising, and it's good to see there are a few Korean developers left :)

no fooence, I love the fact games are getting made, but is anyone else sick of side scrolling fighters? I know I am. How aout an origional FPS, or a 2d rpg in zelda style, or monopoly, I dont care, just not the same damn stuff over and over

~Octavious

edit
dont hate me, thats just how i feel
anyways, whats the deal with the video info on that there page?
looks interesting

Enslaved posted on Apr 20 2004 at 02:31 PM said:
Yes I'm pretty sick but this does look cool and there are a couple commercial RPGs comming out soon anyways (I hope) and Gigas will give us tons of new games.
Wich commerial RPGs ?

There is only one left, Wanna be Wizzard :(

ilarri posted on Apr 20 2004 at 01:46 PM said:
http://php.chol.com/~neition0/zb/data/notice/clip0001.avi <<<the avi =)

its a good help use opera + flashget ;)

you know, iexplorer sucks
I was using Firefox that time :p

And who cares about the genre if it's a good game? The Neo-Geo is overloaded with 1on1 fighters, but they're of such high quality it's not a detriment to the system, it's probably its biggest selling point. Plus, from what Omega5 said, it's free!

ya, and I might port a N64 emu full speed and sounds with multiplayer support over the net

~Octavious

sorry, just the only time I hear a lot about a commercial game, its a side scroller
thats why I work on GPFinalWar as hard as I can to make it the best it can

Enslaved posted on Apr 20 2004 at 02:48 PM said:
Wich commerial RPGs ?

There is only one left, Wanna be Wizzard  :(

Isnt Princess Brave an RPG? And Astonishia Story R might get translated.
For ASR, i don't think the translation is planned.

You are right, Princess Brave is an action-Rpg, but an homebrew game, not a commercial one at this time...

Actually, that game doesn't yet look too good for me.... as for now, the character seems to walk a long a two dimensional level, using the same slash over and over (+the combo system) against the same enemies. I'm not yet impressed...

Back