Insane Night Released

Zero3K

Website
Visit site
Mad Tea Time released Insane Night - new freeware game to public. According to GP Notebook (Jap 2 Eng translation by BabelFish) it is only a demo/tech preview and doesn't represent the final quality. GP32 Noteboook also mentions that Mad Team Time doesn't wish demo to be distributed on other pages (?).

Anyway, you can download this slash'n'hack game from Mad Tea Time homepage (link to the demo is on the top of the page; click the CLICK!! ;).

News info: GP Notepad

i read the site's korean post (i'm korean :lol: ) and they said themselves this insane nights project is a dissapointment. They said their next projects will be better.

I had a little fun with it. I got over 100 in a combo a bunch of times. I could see it as a fun game if they added alot of features. Oh ya..and english would be rockin.

I know. I was just making the news post available in the forums along with being on the front page...

this game is total crap and should be avoided by all, secondly, why would you admittadly say your game is a disappointment and still release it? It was a good idea but not enough time and dedication was put into this. What makes you think anything from these guys in the future won't turn out the same way.

I think it has potential, I like the speed and the gfx are alright too, though for me having ONE attack is just not good enough, at least have some sort of special attack or something. Still it shows potential...

this game is total crap and should be avoided by all, secondly, why would you admittadly say your game is a disappointment and still release it? It was a good idea but not enough time and dedication was put into this. What makes you think anything from these guys in the future won't turn out the same way.

A bit harsh, maybe? It's not like they were charging you to download and play it. Besides, they wanred you it wasn't much cop. What more could you ask?

I'd agree with most of the opinions already posted...promising, but far too hectic and simplistic to be anything more than a brief distraction. Hopefully they'll learn from this experience and produce something better next time.

Huxley posted on May 9 2004 at 11:27 PM said:

A bit harsh, maybe? It's not like they were charging you to download and play it. Besides, they wanred you it wasn't much cop. What more could you ask?

I'd agree with most of the opinions already posted...promising, but far too hectic and simplistic to be anything more than a brief distraction. Hopefully they'll learn from this experience and produce something better next time.
Thats not the point. There are plenty of games that really suck, but none of them were advertised as you'll be disappointed, but play our game anyhow, thats not how you advertise a game, homebrewn or not. And if the developer knew this, why did they continue on something that was crap and release crap.

Instead of going on to another crap project, they need to work on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back