LapiGP - new freeware game released

Alex

Still Fresh
Website
www.shaken-bytes.de
Hello!

I've released a beta of my first GP32 game. It is a remake of an old DOS game I've played on my 286. Please read the included readme.txt for more info.

Download LapiGP (253kb)

I'm looking for somebody with some GFX talent to replace the "classic" looking sprites by some ones. If you think you can do it, please download the sprite resources and take a look a the hints given in the readme.txt (game zipfile). You can mail the new sprites to me alex@shaken-bytes.de and I will add them to my homepage (GP32 download area). Following versions of LapiGP will show GFX credits, depending on the used spriteset.

LapiGP sprite resources (2kb)

If you've found a bug, please look at the readme.txt for bug report. If you have a suggestion or comment, you can post it here or mail at alex@shaken-bytes.de.

--> Edit (2003-10-08):

@SiteAdmin: If you want to add this game to this sites download area, feel free to do so. If an screenshot is needed, plz send a mail.

Sprite link fixed now...

--> Edit (2003-10-30):

I've released LapiGP beta 2. You can download it at the link listed above. The tileset has also been updated. Changes, that have been made:
  • random game mode
  • highscores
  • sound bug fixed (damn GpRectFill...)
  • new intro screen showing tileset info
  • modifiable tileset
Next version will be the final, the pixel based collision detection will be included in that version.
:ph34r:

Good job, save for the severe lag in the main menu selection. No big deal, though. Fix the sprite resources, I'd like to take a shot at it. :D

Back