Western !!!!! New game...

falken80

Certified Guru
Man With No Name: You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. We cut down my percentage---uh, cigar?---liable to interfere with my aim.
Tuco: But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco.

Tuco: God is on our side because he hates the Yanks!
Man With No Name: God is not on our side because he hates idiots also.

surveying some Civil War carnage
Man With No Name: I've never seen so many men wasted so bad.

Man With No Name: Two hundred thousand dollars is a lot of money. We're gonna have to earn it.

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

download this file here :

http://www.gp32news.com/gp32news/news/11_0..._03/western.rar

Install in GAME/DOOM
Don't rename file. it replaces your doom2.

New graphics, gfx, sounds, sprites, and music by enio moricone only for GP32 !!!!
A real western in your hands... 3 new demos ... i love that ! :)

"You became a priest because you were too much of a coward to do what I do!" :)

THanks Falken80 :) great new game!!!
hope you get the bug out of the other port you made (forgot the name :p)
and that we see more from you!
BYE

ah, :angry: man, I wish the file wasn't so big!! I have dialup, and that would take me literally 10 hours to download. It looks GREAT though. Good job. :D

this is really good - your best total conversion port yet !

the colours are great on the gp, there arent many cowboy games out there and playing this as doom is wicked :)

i guess this is from the clint eastwood wads - how many levels are in this one ? had a quick go this morning and got my ass blasted to smithereens on level 2.. noticed something somewhere about boothill wad included ?

anyway - excellent. not seen it before and gonna be playing it all week !

Hey Falken, have you fixed the bug on your Twilight game?? I'd like to get past stage 2 to see the rest of the game. Looks impressive, but its impossible to get past lvl 2.

ah, :angry: man, I wish the file wasn't so big!! I have dialup, and that would take me literally 10 hours to download. It looks GREAT though. Good job. :D
It´s 7.4MB, if that takes you 10h then you must have the slowest dialup known to man.
It should take you about half an hour, no more.

Last edited by a moderator:
do wad is to use doom with new sprite (bmp),new levels (wad doom compatibility), new music (midi), new sound (wav), and new graphics... make a 3D game with no line of code !!!! An editor pack soon :)

levels 3,4,5,6 are .. just for fun in this version.. (multiplayer adaptation) sorry :)

aww man have i completed it already !

go falken ! get them other levels in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back