Netbux - Online Money Making Thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rico posted on May 1 2005 at 01:32 PM said:
I will removing old referrals to ensure a unique distribution of wealth. Or you idiots could get a real job which will pay you a lot more than some stupid scam.
oh be quiet rico, stop spoiling our fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah - you're making them a lot of money.

Everybody with a webpage can apply for a google search field - and gets money for every search that is made using the search field (more than what you get).

So basically, they get a lot of money from google and give you some from it.

I could add a google search button to gp32x.de too, if I wanted to (and pay you for searching).

I apologise for my earlier censoring, I should have just unlinked them. However let it be known that a thread full of 'click here!' links is pointless and not going to get you money. Also, sigs with referral links in them may be taken as spamming, especially if you mention them often.

Differant message boards, only 2 though so people must be really interested.

EDIT $8.34 and another referal :D.

lol you guys are funny :D
im only 15, if i were 18 i could join the fun :)
unless someone wants to make a paypal account for me and send me € by mail :ph34r:
anyway, why dont you do what ED said? add a google search to your own page and earn more money...if its possible

by the way maybe a few tips i have found,, just do one word searches to save time, and also it is possible to add a email address to a paypal account so if you want you could have all your family refered on the same payapl account,, as netbux quote
Can I share my PayPal account with another Netbux member? Yes you may. However, you cannot use the same PayPal e-mail address. You simply need to add the other person(s) e-mail address(es) to your account and they would use that upon joining Netbux.
so therefore not everyone in family needs paypal and you can all benifit,, although netbux also says this
- You will be suspended without warning if additional fake accounts are created by yourself, under your userid for the greedy sole purpose of earning referrals and fraudulent money.
so watch yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back