NeoGeo Mini

One of the guys behind the Retrocade is the one who made the horrible RetroBit Generations and who took care of the RetroCade which uses non-licensed emulators AFAIK. So you can expect the same here...

Sent from my XT1650-03 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen an MVS machine that these portables are trying to knock off. The only NEO-GEO machine I saw back in the day was one which simply said 'NEO-GEO' on the top hoarding and was otherwise your bog standard MDF multimachine knock-off. It only ever ran puzzle bobble or metal slug though, while I was there.

Well I kind of like the form factor if it was something I'd only keep on the shelf to look cool playing demos...

But hopefully sometime in the near future a Amiga Vampire optimized NeoGeo emulator will likely get all the sound issues straightened out.

Preliminary work getting the sound working properly:

Earlier version without sound:

@levi , No special DE. Amiga Workbench 3.9 is generally what everyone uses, There is a guy that packaged a vampire friendly pre-configured bundle WB 3.9 system( Coffin OS ) with a custom themed tool bars and a bunch of software that shows off what a Vampire can do. It's legality is questionable, but I legally own WB 3.9 so I feel I can use it.

It seems like the NeoGeo mini is a copy of this guys idea and design which he made 2 years ago

Now available for pre-order on Amazon, too much in my opinion at £129.99

But the controllers seem reasonable at £24.99 as long as they work on a PC.

Back